Biohazard CODE: Veronica Complete/Biohazard 4 Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard CODE: Veronica Complete/Biohazard 4 Bundle

e-Capcom has revealed yet another re-release of the PS2 versions of Biohazard CODE: Veronica Complete and Biohazard 4. For ¥3990, you can pick up the "Biohazard CODE: Veronica Complete/Biohazard 4 Value Pack" which contains both games in a slip case.

Alongside the games is an "Official Soundtrack" containing the same tracks from each game. These tracks are the same as the tracks that accompanied the 2006 re-releases of these games (Biohazard 4 PlayStation 2 The Best and Biohazard CODE: Veronica Complete Premium Pack) but were dropped in later re-releases in 2008 and 2009.

For those wondering about the cost savings, Biohazard 4 retails for ¥3140 while CODE: Veronica Complete retails for ¥2090, resulting in a savings of ¥1240 (~$14.00 USD). The set is out on September 17 together with Biohazard 5 on the PC.

Last edited by cvxfreak; 07-17-2009, 02:39 AM.

Yes.

Haven't fully played part 4 at all, and never played Veronica.

This is good. I may buy it.

Wait a minute...both of the games are on PS2? If that's true, then I guess you can say my bubble was burst. I don't have a Playstation 2. Though I heard that they're insanely cheap.
    Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 07-17-2009, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Another re-release of these games? Guess it would be nice for newer fans of the series to get these games.

Comment

Not bad with the OSTs included. Sort of pointless IMO because you can still find both 4 and CV used in any gamestore, but.

Comment

Working...
        X