Darkside Chronicles "Talking Evil" Blog Update: "Know Thy Fellow Man"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside Chronicles "Talking Evil" Blog Update: "Know Thy Fellow Man"

A new entry in the "Talking Evil" blog has been uploaded, entitled "Know Thy Fellow Man."

To read the entry, follow this link.

These blogs our great but I really want one for Chris or Wesker

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
      These blogs our great but I really want one for Chris or Wesker
      I have a feeling they is gonna be excluded from this.

I mean, UC was Chris, Wesker and Jill's game, and DSC should be Claire, Ada and Leon's game.

If Barry was excluded from UC, Chris and Wesker can be excluded from DSC.

I mean why else not show Chris and Wesker in this, it's nit like it's gonna be a huge surprise if Wesker and Chris make an appearance we all know they was in CVX.

I think capcom are trying to silently go by not putting Chris and Wesker in this. It's the only explanation.
      Last edited by missvalentine; 07-28-2009, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Of course Chris and Wesker are in it. DC Douglas said so himself. Not to mention the presence of Krauser.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          If Barry was excluded from UC, Chris and Wesker can be excluded from DSC.
          Except that you play as Chris in CV:X. You can't go from Claire and Steve being attacked and knocked out to Claire waking up a cocoon and just falling out. Chris needs to be in the game.

Comment

"Know Thy Fellow Man" damn there was me thinking they where hinting at Krauser.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Of course Chris and Wesker are in it. DC Douglas said so himself. Not to mention the presence of Krauser.
              Really? I didn't know. Well maybe Wesker's gonna be in it, still no mention of Chris though.

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
              Except that you play as Chris in CV:X. You can't go from Claire and Steve being attacked and knocked out to Claire waking up a cocoon and just falling out. Chris needs to be in the game.
              Yeah, that means nothing. I mean how different was UC than RE1. Chris and Jill were together through the whole of the mansion incident in UC. In RE1 they barely meet, and only just at the end.

I think capcom could retcon Chris out pretty easily. Hell though could change the whole story. They did say that they wanted to focus on the Ashfords storyline did they not?

I loved Claire's part of CVX with the Ashfords, that was really good. Chris's part of the story with Wesker kinda sucked though. Maybe they are only focusing on one part of CVX.

Comment

Chris defeated Alexia twice and thus killed the only surviving Ashford, which just so happened to be the one who was trying to take over the world and spread some crazy virus...

It's the whole climax (and point) of the last half of CODE: Veronica. Chris could have got Claire out of her coccoon, and fucked off outta there in his harrier.
                As it is, Chris is very involved in the Ashfords story; and after the popularity of RE5, I think Chris will definately be in DSC. Wesker too.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                  Chris defeated Alexia twice and thus killed the only surviving Ashford, which just so happened to be the one who was trying to take over the world and spread some crazy virus...

It's the whole climax (and point) of the last half of CODE: Veronica. Chris could have got Claire out of her coccoon, and fucked off outta there in his harrier.
                  As it is, Chris is very involved in the Ashfords story; and after the popularity of RE5, I think Chris will definately be in DSC. Wesker too.
                  Well lets just wait and see then.

But Barry was pretty popular with the fans to don't forget.

If they omitted Barry, then anything can happen.

Comment

The big difference is that it was quite possible to play all the way through RE1 and never see Barry, if you played with Chris. Where as there is no way to play though CODE: Veronica without running into Chris and Wesker.

Have we seen Annette featured yet? I don't remember...

Comment

No, she hasn't been shown or mentioned about being in the game yet. Only one blog entry, the one about the family tragedy (Birkin's and Ashford's) mentioned her.

Comment

With the director putting emphasis on family, it would make sense to have Chris and Claire in this game. I know he mentioned the Birkins and Asfords but Chris was in CV and a part of the game, plus like Gene said after 5 capcom would probably like to include him and Wesker.

Comment

It wouldn't bother me at all if Chris or Wesker weren't in the game. Really. I know they will be in the game, but I could care less about them. Especially Wesker. I just don't understand what fans see in him. I still haven't to this day. He should have stayed dead in the first game. He is the most overrated Resident Evil character.
                          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

no he is the BEST resident evil character
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Not really. More like the lamest Resident Evil character.
                              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                              X