Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tentative US and EURO box art for Darkside Chronicles Revealed

PAL....................US

Capcom Europe have revealed the Pal boxart for Resident Evil : The Darkside Chronicles. Click the thumb above to view the higher rez version. Image courtesy of Ultimate-RE

*** Update ***

The US Box art for The Darkside Chronicles has also been revealed, thanks to IGN. Click the thumb above to see the full sized image.

*** End Update ***
    Last edited by A-J; 07-29-2009, 06:37 AM.

Not very 'dark' looking is it? XD.. I guess it's nice for a change to have a white cover, rather than the expected black/darker ones. (Ah, I guess it's because all Wii boxes are white, now that I think about it..) It reminds me of what they are doing with Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and the use of blue/ice rather than standard red/bloodiness. Looks cool so far! Thanks for posting! :-)..
    sigpic

Comment

Isn't this just the tentative box art?

Comment

it's not final ?

ah well, mods !! EDIT TEH TITLEZ !!

Comment

Looking good so far. That image of Leon reminds me the RE2 intro when he shoots at the zombie on the floor =P

Comment

Changed the title at A-J's request . Even if it is tentative it looks very good.

Comment

I really like that cover. I wouldn't mind if they wind up keeping that one for the official release.

Comment

The American cover will no doubt be awful, as is usually the case.

Comment

Thats actually really cool.

And I agree with Archelon, the American one will probably suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    The American cover will no doubt be awful, as is usually the case.
                    and the Japanese one will blow the other two out of the water with some awesome art.

Comment

Yeah, the boxart is a bit too bright....

Wouldn't hurt to like, fade the zombies a little... IMO only Leon and Claire should be the ones that stand out the most =/

Comment

They should hire another skilled and creative designer, this cover just won't fit with the matter of the game. Japanese covers are usually better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                          They should hire another skilled and creative designer, this cover just won't fit with the matter of the game. Japanese covers are usually better.
                          Needz moar Jill.

Comment

Claire looks totally drugged out on this cover.

Comment

Looks good! I'm happy

Comment

Working...
                              X