Get Your Sheva Calender Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Your Sheva Calender Here

Karen Dyer, the voice and motion actress behind Sheva Alomar from Resdient Evil 5, recently did a photo shoot for an annual calender posing as Sheva.
    ā€œIā€™m flattered that Sheva has such great following and that my fans called for this calendar. We wanted to display the sexier and more feminine side of Sheva, and this calendar shows that off times ten.ā€
    The calender can be viewed as a digital download on her official website here.
    Last edited by A-J; 08-01-2009, 03:28 AM.

Wow, that's so nice of her to model for these and then have them available for free! I think she's pretty and I'm glad that she's been really involved with her character. She did a wonderful job with Sheva and I'm still surprised that she's American. She really did sound English (or at least common wealth country) raised.

Comment

Tastes like...chocolate.
      sigpic

Comment

March pleases me.

Shame it's an 09 calender though.

Comment

She's hot. I haven't played RE5 nor do I intend to, but Sheva and her actress are hot.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Claire Redfield calendar for the win.

Sheva's very attractive nonetheless, though. Very.
            Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-01-2009, 06:29 PM.

Comment

We need an Excella calendar too.
              sigpic

Comment

Claire is okay, but I wasn't crazy about her, while others were. However, her new look in the Code Veronica scenario of The Darkside Chronicles is hot. But the sexiest Resident Evil character in my opinion will always be Jill. I should say, Jill of RE1 and RE3. I do not like the way Jill was portrayed in RE5 at all. I didn't like the fact that they made her blonde, and her new suit sucked.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Would prefer if Michelle Van Der Water had done this, but good on Karen Dyer for providing a bit of fanservice.
                  Last edited by consoul; 08-01-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by consoul View Post
                    Would prefer if Michelle Van Der Water had done this, but good on Karen Dyer for providing a bit of fanservice.
                    I don't. Karen has been so sweet to the fans of RE5 by being really involved with her character. Michelle was merely the face model and she doesn't seem to care about the game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                      Claire is okay, but I wasn't crazy about her, while others were. However, her new look in the Code Veronica scenario of The Darkside Chronicles is hot. But the sexiest Resident Evil character in my opinion will always be Jill. I should say, Jill of RE1 and RE3. I do not like the way Jill was portrayed in RE5 at all. I didn't like the fact that they made her blonde, and her new suit sucked.
                      Ah, yes. I think she takes the win in that area. Claire is a bit younger, though. She's probably barely going into her 20s.

In terms of bad arseness, I believe Claire wins.

I did not like Jill's hair, either. Although I believe it was part of the story, her old look was so much better.

And I believe Capcom (or maybe the fans. Or both?) got a little dirty with her in Umbrella Chronicles. Observe:

This is from Resident Evil the Umbrella Chronicles and it features Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira and a lot of zombies!

Some make of this rape, others...I don't know.

Sorry to get off topic, by the way. Just that, they have been degrading Jill's image for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                        I agree but they did more than just change her hair color or taste in clothes (which was always pretty weird anyway... lookin' at you RE3 outfit).

RE5 Jill shares the same subtle facial features as Jill from REmake and Umbrella Chronicles or even the Pachislot game. But there is a difference there. In RE5 the face is more triangular (thinner) which makes the nose look "bulkier" or longer. And they definitely messed with the eyes.

About the blond look... I know there is a reason for that but it still makes her look more generic IMO. And the ultra-pale skin? She better hit the tanning salons for her next game.
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

^Pretty shallow. She looks just fine. I'm glad they finally made her look slightly different (the long hair). I was tired of the characters looking exactly the same even though so many years have passed (Claire and Leon for example).

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                            ^Pretty shallow. She looks just fine. I'm glad they finally made her look slightly different (the long hair). I was tired of the characters looking exactly the same even though so many years have passed (Claire and Leon for example).
                            Pfft! It's not so much the hair dammit. They could've made her wear Princess Leia buns or a mohawk.

Fact is they tweaked her face a bit as to make her look like some generic videogame character (i.e. Nina Williams from Tekken). They also made her nose bigger than it actually is by making her face triangular and a lot thinner than it was before. Maybe they wanted her to look like that old RE3 render. The problem is that they used the face model from REmake as a starting point. Which was obviously a problem since that face model was never intended to look like that old render in the first place. So if you make her face triangular you screw the whole look.

Anywhoo, Sheva and Excella "EXCEL" Jill in RE5 when it comes to looks. Which is a shame since Jill was always considered the virtual beauty queen of the RE world... WAS is the key word here.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                              Anywhoo, Sheva and Excella "EXCEL" Jill in RE5 when it comes to looks. Which is a shame since Jill was always considered the virtual beauty queen of the RE world... WAS is the key word here.
                              Jill still is the beauty queen to me. I never thought Sheva was that hot, and Excella always looked a little weird to me. I liked Excella's beta version a lot more.

Her only competition is Claire if there ever was an RE beauty pageant.

Though I agree her RE5 look wasn't as good as her Remake looks.

Karen Dyer seems to really care about her character which is great to see, I commend her.

Anyways... we need...

A Julia calender!

Comment

Working...
                              X