Rare Resident Evil 5 Press Kit on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Resident Evil 5 Press Kit on Ebay

Playstation Lifestyle are reporting a rare Resident Evil 5 press kit, "Resident Evil Declassified", appearing on Ebay. The bidding has started from 9.99$. Here's the description.
    The press exclusive booklet features 40 beautiful, highly detailed full-color pages of information about the game. The booklet is filled with artwork, character bios, a Resident Evil timeline, and exclusive interviews with Resident Evil 5 developers.
    Resident Evil 5 Press Kit
    Last edited by A-J; 08-02-2009, 06:57 AM.

Love to win this, but chances are someone will nab it and never scan it ;(

Comment

Wasn't this already scanned somewhere? I'm sure i've seen it before?

Comment

Wow the price already went up so high. It was at 10+ and now it is 70+. Should of kept this one a secret until like five seconds left to bid on it.

Comment

Zero feedback guy pushing the price up. Probably the seller trying to get the most out of it. Why else would he block out the names of the winners on all his auctions.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
            Wasn't this already scanned somewhere? I'm sure i've seen it before?
            Some pages was scanned and uploaded onto Kotaku a while back.
            Last edited by Zombie Fred; 08-02-2009, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

lol..way to be transparent about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Zero feedback guy pushing the price up. Probably the seller trying to get the most out of it. Why else would he block out the names of the winners on all his auctions.
                Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

lol..way to be transparent about it.
                Its a shame that there is no real way to call people out on this. I was hoping to keep an eye on this and scan the images if I won it. Oh well I've moved my sight to a copy of Biohazard for the Sega Saturn for now.

Comment

Kinda cool but don't know if this is one of the those things that is a must have.
                  Last edited by Stars1356; 08-02-2009, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Would of been cooler if you got a dvd with it that was a promo. I wonder how much this would go for?
                    If it was Bio 2 or something then it would be over $100 by now.

Comment

Oh, Ebay hurts that much sometimes

Comment

I've seen Declassified on ebay before. There will be others ...from more reputable sellers.

Comment

How many if these do you think were made?
                          Like I can see more of these press kits showing up, correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X