No announcement yet.

Milla Jovovich Talks Resident Evil Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, youre not tight. Im tight when it comes to calling a movie "excellent", but I watch movies that have a score of anywhere from 2.0 to 9.2 on IMDB.

And theres not a single standard by which any RE movie except Degeneration, could be considered good or even mediocre.

Comment

Wow I wonder how those Army of Alice's gonna take out umbrella on the next movie! IS there a released date?

Comment

^ It's supossed to be released in September 2010 afaik.

Comment

Since the storyline in the movies are crap, I wonder what characters in the RE Universe they are going to butcher this time. I really hope this 4th film makes no money and they stop making the films so I never have to talk about them again.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
            Well to be fair when Apocalypse came out on DVD I thought it was the worst piece of shit I'd ever seen. Independent of its relation to the games. There was no bigger picture, in any way. No plot. A destroyed city full of monsters and what's the answer? A BOW test, i.e. poorly choreographed fight, involving Alice and Nemesis. Then she "remembers everything" and the film presents it as this big revelation. What is "everything," the hive thing? The stuff she couldn't remember in the first one though she later remembered it...sort of? The characters were cardboard.

Was the first one alright? Ehhhhhh...no. Another poorly made movie, though less so than Extinction and Apocalypse.

And is Degeneration good? Also no. Parts that fucked with my suspension of disbelief, tacked on romantic crap, more frustrating characters, and not a one BOW. All of 'em infected humans (unless you consider the G-virus itself a BOW). I have no desire to see any of the 4 films (Executor is a short).

Maybe I'm just tight when it comes to movies?
            Gosh, I never though I'd say this but you're 100% right, man.
            But don't you think nowadays movies are as fucked as games?
            Degeneration was supposed to be the only RE movie, but failed in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              He had like one one-liner the whole film, and it wasn't even really a one-liner at that. At least not compared to RE4, anyway.
              Leon Defense Force at its finest.

Hilarity ensued.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                One-liners weren't Leon's problem in Degeneration - his emotionless face was :/. Whatever happened, he had the same stoic look at his face and sound in his voice. But other than that - I think Degeneration was an ok movie, full of cheese and fan services, but still ok.
                That's what my biggest problem was in the entire movie--he always looked angry. :/ Claire had a much better character model. I personally thought it was a decent movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  Leon Defense Force at its finest.

Hilarity ensued.
                  I don't even know why I still dignify your crap with responses, as you seem incapable of ever having an intelligent discussion or adding anything relevant to a conversation, but regardless of your well-documented feelings about Leon, I'm still right.

As others have said, the problem with Leon in Degeneration wasn't one-liners or a cocky attitude like in RE4, it was that he had practically no personality whatsoever.

Try harder next time, or is that too difficult for you?
                  Last edited by Archelon; 08-14-2009, 12:21 PM.

Comment

The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Every time I hear this I think of Degeneration for some reason.
                    Probably something to do with Japanese 90's news reports featured in cartoons that always had this type of music playing in the background during the scene.
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

im going to see this in theaters just so i can stand up in the middle of the movie and yell "well paul w.s. anderson, seems as though you have made a fucking abomanation of the greatest game series that ever lived....AGAIN." and ill laugh as im being dragged away by security. ill be sure to record it for you guys here at THIA
                      Last edited by TyrackT71; 08-16-2009, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrackT71 View Post
                        im going to see this in theaters just so i can stand up in the middle of the movie and yell "well paul w.s. anderson, seems as though you have made a fucking abomanation of the greatest game series that ever lived....AGAIN." and ill laugh as im being dragged away by security. ill be sure to record it for you guys here at THIA
                        Nothing like expressing your personal dislike in something through nothing but immaturity and other obnoxious expressions of idiocy.

""

Comment

Working...
                        X