Capcom demostrate RE5 PC and 3D Vision Goggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom demostrate RE5 PC and 3D Vision Goggle

Capcom recently held a press conference meeting to reporters in Japan to showcase the upcoming Resident Evil 5 PC and the 3D vision goggle that will be compatible with it.

The game is scheduled for a Sep 17 2009 release. You can view the event photos at the link below:

Famitsu - Capcom Showcase RE5 PC

http://www.famitsu.com/image/3064/YQ...45C5hQGNW.html

Love this picture. The guy in the front row holding his head like "WHOA!!"

Comment

I would love to try this out. I bet it would be a great way to play the game.

Comment

Oh I love the picture that has the new costumes on the select screen. Makes me sooo jealous. Please bring the PC stuff to the consoles, Capcom. Don't leave us out. : (

Comment

Great costumes, indeed. I wonder what Jill will be wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
            Great costumes, indeed. I wonder what Jill will be wearing.
            Probably the same costumes she wears in the console version. I highly doubt they're going to make new costumes for her.

Comment

You think so? Ummm... I don't think they might include her RE3 costume anyway... maybe her S.T.A.R.S one?. A blue version of her ingame outfit? Most likely.

Comment

Ive been extremely tempted to pick up an nVidia 3d bundle, but I dont think my graphics card would handle it nearly as well as I'd like so

Comment

What do you guys think the chances are that they will bring the costumes to the consoles as DLC?

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                    What do you guys think the chances are that they will bring the costumes to the consoles as DLC?
                    I don't see why Capcom wouldn't do it, it's an easy way to make money. It would be pretty pointless if Capcom were to keep the costumes exclusive, since there's already alot of PC gamers who will buy the game regardless. I can see them maybe being released as DLC a few months after the PC release.

Comment

yeah i dont see why they wouldnt i mean it is a quick way to make some money.Remember kids capcom is money hungry.SO hungry you paid a extra $5 for a extra game that was already on the disk.

Comment

So I guessing the 3D vision goggle is something that you will have to buy separate and won't come with the game?

Comment

Totally seperate, needs a decent graphics card, the glasses, and a special display to function

Comment

Working...
                          X