Leon and Claire are now on Twitter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon and Claire are now on Twitter.

Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield from the upcoming game, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles have just recently created twitter accounts.

You can follow them via :

In anticipation of his next assignment, Leon S. Kennedy has decided to tweet his thoughts as he heads off on his next mission. The mission, which will be available for you to experience this winter in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, will give followers a taste of what to expect in the game... He can't disclose too many details of his new mission, (no spoilers) but may give out some exclusive info for those that pay attention. Also, as time goes on, he may find relevant items and share the intel with his followers as it becomes available.

In the fight against bio-terror, events of the past may provide essential information that aids the situation in the present. Leon has a few things etched in his memory that makes him invaluable. Some of these memories were formed in Raccoon City, in Resident Evil 2, during his first encounter with bio-terror. These experiences changed his life and sent him on the path that has lead him to his current mission.

Claire Redfield, his partner from Raccoon City, was thrown into a horrific situation on a quest to find her brother. Leon and Claire set off to re-live the past they barely survived.

Source: Capcom Unity
    Last edited by Project Omega; 08-07-2009, 06:16 PM.

Awesome, now I can finally tell Leon what a smug bastard he is!
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

2 things

is twitter that good and

2...WTF is the release date!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Awesome, now I can finally tell Leon what a smug bastard he is!
        ...And He'll answer with a smug, bastardly one-liner!

Comment

Twitter is pretty fun; I certainly like it. I was going to bring it up, but what if THIA had a twitter account? The RSS feed could be fed into a twitter account so that updates were sent to Twitter.... It'd be interesting to get updates about THIA on my phone

Comment

Leon is given like 2 whole paragraphs and Claire, what... 3 lines? *mad*

Anyway, this will be cool

Comment

^ lol, thats what I was thinking.

Comment

"Tweet them in the head."

Comment

I like to see who their following, Leon with his Mariah Carey and Claire with her Southwest Airlines!

Comment

OMFG CLAIRE FOLLOWS IMOGEN HEAP!!!

Back on topic, this is... well, okay. Wantz moar Claire, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                      Leon is given like 2 whole paragraphs and Claire, what... 3 lines? *mad*

Anyway, this will be cool
                      This.

Needs Moar Claire!

But I think this is a bit stupid. I wonder what Leon will say if you insult him?

Comment

I really doubt they'll have him respond to anyone. As far as what he tweets about...who knows.

Maybe he'll talk about a comrade of his named 'Jack' or something. >_>

EDIT: I also see that Claire is a John Legend fan. I think I like her even more now.
                        Last edited by Vector; 08-08-2009, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Claire needs so much more.

And I don't know about Twitter. It looks...I don't know. I probably shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but...

CLAIRE is top priority here. Leon can go back in time to 1998, go to Raccoon City, and die.

Comment

This is great, I always like it when these sort of things are done.

Comment

I already get the feeling Capcom is gonna try and market the game as a "Leon adventure".

It should have been Claire's game damn it, he already stole all the action scenes in Degeneration from her(one piece of glass takes her out of action).

Comment

Working...
                              X