No announcement yet.

Leon and Claire are now on Twitter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. That's pretty cool. You know, I must admit, this goofy Twitter idea is actually starting to grow on me. ChrisRedfield29, it seems like you've been following this pretty close so far... Do you have any idea what the apple codes are for? Could it have something to do with iTunes? (I never use it, so wouldn't have a clue if it did or didn't.) Maybe it's something really obvious, and I'm just too dumb to see it. Thoughts?

(Here are all the references to the apple codes thus far...)

I found this etched into a locker door: XJFUVS it has an apple inscription? Anyone know what this is? FTFTANYPYANH

Again, graffiti on the wall with some sort of apple code: HP64RLYFKPM6

This code along with an apple logo were displayed on one of the computer screens at the police station: XN7KEYXR9XW4

Found another code and apple carved into a desk: FRL93E3AETXF. I need help figuring out what the hell this is.
    Last edited by Chimera; 08-24-2009, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Oh this is making me geek so hard.

Comment

Claire_Darkside: We've encountered a girl, Sherry, and a woman named Ada. I don't trust the woman. Leon seems to like her though.
        Finally a mention of Sherry and Ada, which made me happy. Can't wait to read moar on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chimera View Post
          LOL. That's pretty cool. You know, I must admit, this goofy Twitter idea is actually starting to grow on me. ChrisRedfield29, it seems like you've been following this pretty close so far... Do you have any idea what the apple codes are for? Could it have something to do with iTunes?
          Yep. At least, that's what the people in this topic have figured out:

Comment

What does Claire mean by she would literally keep Ada in her sights? Is she trying to gun her down or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Veris View Post
              What does Claire mean by she would literally keep Ada in her sights? Is she trying to gun her down or something?
              Most likely she doesn't trust Ada, and with good reason too. Unlike Leon, she has no dick to think with.

And Leon mentions meeting Irons...I can already hear the fans screaming about non-canon shit now. And anyone else notice...Leon's twitter has a link to the DSC website, while Claire's doesn't? Nothing really too big...but why shouldn't her site also link to the webpage?
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                Most likely she doesn't trust Ada, and with good reason too. Unlike Leon, she has no dick to think with.

And Leon mentions meeting Irons...I can already hear the fans screaming about non-canon shit now. And anyone else notice...Leon's twitter has a link to the DSC website, while Claire's doesn't? Nothing really too big...but why shouldn't her site also link to the webpage?
                Probably just some minor mistake.

Comment

I noticed Claire has less followers than Leon. Both characters' pages are equally interesting, so would people follow one and not the other? Whatev.

Claire_Darkside: If I can't protect Leon and can't find Chris... I will at least make sure this amazing little girl is safe.
                  Hilarious considering she abandons Sherry the minute they escape Raccoon City. Not cool, man.

Comment

Ha, I just saw the stream of Tweets from Claire where she doesn't trust Ada. Fantastic.

And I never got the feeling she abandoned her, from her epilouge in RE3 it sounds like Leon forces her to go which I always thought was incredibly bloody ridiculous. "NO CLAIRE, YOU GO BY YOURSELF AND LEAVE ME WITH THE LITTLE GIRL YOU BONDED WITH!"

Comment

He's telling her to go find her brother because he knows she won't get a moment's peace until she does. It's not exactly that bad of an idea.

Besides, I get the feeling he didn't want to make Sherry stay involved in the mess by forcing her to go with them to look for Chris. He probably wanted to get her life sorted out first before he continued the fight.

That's the impression I get, anyway.
                      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Veris View Post
                        Probably not story related, more likely a reference to you being able to see your co-op partner as you play. Slight chance i guess that there's a Claire/Ada mission?

Comment

Er, I'm fairly certain that just means she doesn't trust Ada.

Either way, I'm interested to see if any of this plays into the actual scenario. Probably not, but it could be intrigueing.
                          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

We fought this thing, scary, strong, no human resemblance. I don't know what the hell it was. But it's dead.

Hmm...can't be a Licker because I'd say they bear some kind of human resemblance. So...what could it be?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              https://twitter.com/Claire_Darkside/status/3566988598

We fought this thing, scary, strong, no human resemblance. I don't know what the hell it was. But it's dead.

Hmm...can't be a Licker because I'd say they bear some kind of human resemblance. So...what could it be?
                              G.
                              Last edited by News Bot; 08-26-2009, 06:50 PM.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Mr. X, Birkin ??
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X