The Darkside Chronicles "Talking Evil" Blog - Little Girls Lost in the Dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darkside Chronicles "Talking Evil" Blog - Little Girls Lost in the Dark

The weekly talking blog for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles has been updated. It talks about the little girls in this game, specifically Alexia and Sherry.

The blog entry also confirmed that there will be a new trailer coming out in Cologne, Germany next week, titled “Darkside”.

"Talking Evil" Blog
    Last edited by xfactor; 08-14-2009, 11:47 AM.

that's a good interpretation of these girl.

Comment

That was a pretty interesting update! I like the idea of exploring Sherry's "darker' side, it's kinda eerie. 8D.. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new trailer, I hope it features more of Sherry and Alexia. *coughcough*AndAlfred*coughcough*.. ;D..
      sigpic

Comment

If they'd just show screenshots instead of posting blogs I'd actually be more happy.
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Nice one, a new trailer, the Darkside Chronicles seems to have been put into the hands of real passionate fans.

Comment

I will say that was a more intresting blog this week and we have leard a little about Sherry it semes there more to her than meets the eye.
            Last edited by Sephiroth; 08-15-2009, 05:12 AM.

Comment

I think you mean that they are finally listening to us fans?

And I never really got much backbone on them considering that I haven even beat RE2 yet...

But this was interesting nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
                I think you mean that they are finally listening to us fans?
                If they were listening to the fans, it wouldn't be a railshooter. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  If they were listening to the fans, it wouldn't be a railshooter. =P
                  LOL.
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

That was a great blog. I loved how it explained there origins and darker side. There both interesting characters. I wonder if we will find out even more about Sherry in the game.

Comment

AHHH. Best entry ever. I always interpreted Sherry this way from the beginning, and it's just excellent to read something that cements that outlook.

What lies in store for these lonely little girls who were pulled into the darkness...?

We’re calling the new trailer which comes out in Cologne, Germany next week, “Darkside”.
                      Does this mean the next trailer is going to focus on them or something? If so, holy crap, that is the best news I've heard all month.

Comment

Random but yay for the trailer coming out in Germany. Deutschland ist der Hammer.

Comment

I have a feeling it MIGHT be the antartic facility and hi i'm new here. lol

Comment

Waiting very impatiently for the new trailer. ! As for the blog, I loved this one so much. It's great to hear more about the Birkin family, and I always just squee with delight when I hear more about anything CV-related.

Comment

It is nice they are talking about Sherry and Alexia and little how they are mentioning their past. I'm hoping that the alluding to Sherry being evil means she might be evil in the present time of the series.

Comment

Working...
                              X