Resident Evil 5 PC Gameplay Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 PC Gameplay Trailer

A new trailer for Resident Evil 5 for the PC has been released. The trailer shows ridiculous amounts of enemies through various locations, but most of that seems like it'll be exclusive to Mercenaries mode. Please note that the trailer shows several key scenes from the game as well, so be warned for spoilers.

Resident Evil 5 PC Trailer thanks to ElusionM
    Last edited by A-J; 08-19-2009, 03:06 PM.

zomg, spoilers!!11 my life is ruined!

What is that, like three Reapers at the same time? I think I'd cry. They're so much more threatening in Mercenaries 'cause of the time constraint and all the other enemies fucking you up.

The army of Lickers looks absolutely terrifying. I thought the amount now was overwhelming.

Very jealous of these new features. I hope they eventually become DLC.

Comment

Hahahaha, the beginning of the trailer had me cracking up. SP01LARZ!!!

Comment

There's so much clipping in that trailer that it makes me a sad panda.

Seriously, it doesn't look right. Having less enemies is a good thing if it means they don't go right through each other.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

What the hell were they thinking when they did that video? Why so many spoilers?
          Spoiler:

Sure, lots of console gamers have beaten the game months ago, but I'm sure there's still few PC gamers who weren't interested in the game before it was announced on PC. After watching the first and (I think) only trailer for the PC version - good luck enjoying the story when playing the game. :|

EDIT: Right ElusionM, stupid me.
          Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 08-20-2009, 07:59 AM.

Comment

^ Um, you do know you basically gave away everything they did too, in that post, right?
            Last edited by ElusionM; 08-20-2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
              What the hell were they thinking when they did that video? Why so many spoilers? Showing that the mysterious lady is Jill (not only did Wesker showed her face - her name was spoken), Excella's "dying" scene and the scenes before the end fight? Why those particular scenes that gives away almost the entire plot of the game? o_O

Sure, lots of console gamers have beaten the game months ago, but I'm sure there's still few PC gamers who weren't interested in the game before it was announced on PC. After watching the first and (I think) only trailer for the PC version - good luck enjoying the story when playing the game. :|
              Their past trailers pretty much revealed everything already.

Comment

I don't see the fuss about the spoilers...people were finding out the storyline way before the title was released to consoles, so there's no way that (most) people eager to pick up RE5 for the PC don't already know the content of the game.

As for the massive amount of enemies - WOW! What I wouldn't give to have that included in the main campaign. If Capcom was truly trying to push "Fear you can't forget" with RE5, they should have had those kinds of overwhelming odds from the get go in the discs released on 3/13.

I know that it would get my heart pumping trying to deal with that many opponents, especially Lickers or Reapers. I mean seriously, a primarily 2-player experience in the main campaign, and there weren't enough enemies to go around. Plus, it'd balance out the fact that you max out weapons on subsequent play-throughs.

Please Capcom, please. Please include DLC for PS3/X360 in the future allowing quadruple enemies in the main campaign and Mercs. Please?!

C'mon, do it.

Comment

Wow, that looks awesome. Aaaah, I am so going to buy this.

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                    Wow, that looks awesome. Aaaah, I am so going to buy this.
                    Lucky you...

My laptop can't even run Age of Empires III. So I don't have a prayer for RE5 PC Edition. D'oh!
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 08-19-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I need to double check and actually download the test for the game. My computer I just got like a little over a month ago so I think it can run it, since sort of hi-techy stuff is the reason why I got a new one to begin with.

... also AoEIII, God I haven't played an AoE game since Mythology.

Comment

Jill's Boob : they won't. They can add this ridiculous amount of enemies beacause it is a PC port, they are no longer restricted by the "limited" power of the 360/PS3.

I remember the first trailer of RE5, when we first saw the Majini. There were lots of them, and I mean LOTS. Much more than what we've had.

EDIT : and about the spoilers... God, geeze, Capcom, stop, please ! They suck at doing trailers. They are always full of spoilers, but with this one, they just took the concept of "spoiler" to a whole new level.
                        Last edited by Sly; 08-20-2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I remember the first trailer of RE5, when we first saw the Majini. There were lots of them, and I mean LOTS. Much more than what we've had.
                          blame teh forced co-op scenario

Comment

No, I really think that they over-estimated the power of the PS3/360 and had to reduce the amount of enemies accordingly. This happens all the time : you show off something amazing at first (running on super powerful computers) and then downgrade it little by little so that the game can effectively run on consoles.

Comment

Either way, I am disappointed in the number of enemies in the final product (console version).

Those early trailers of RE5 did indeed show a shit ton of enemies, and I also thought that the game would feature much more expansive (and explorable) levels.

Ah well, I still love RE5. Just not as much as I could have...

And A-J, I already hate the co-op mechanic more than words can describe for what it did to this game. Please don't make me hate it more.

Comment

Working...
                              X