No announcement yet.

The Darkside Chronicles: Guess The "Mystery Lady" Name Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must admit, the Leon and Krauser past showing will be cool, maybe we might get to see that "Died in the crash".

Comment

I thinked "WTF??" when I saw this contest. The three more "inventive" names will win and receive the t-shirts, but being "inventive" doesn't mean that they're right. Then, when this contest was finished, we'll continue doesn't knowing the name of this woman.
      Last edited by Davi Redfield; 08-20-2009, 09:59 PM.

Comment

where is this Hint of Leon and Krauser meeting?

Comment

1) A special scenario was confirmed to focus on Leon being on a mission in South America.
          2) One of the official renders (which is the cover of the US release) has Leon and Claire with Steve and a "shadowy figure" has him on the cover. (who if you mess with the pic enough you can see is Krauser)

Comment

All this Krauser talk has inspired me to submit my own guess at mystery lady's name:

Witnessda Powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
              Don't get your hopes up, as it is probably just referring to the unknown history of Leon and Krauser that was hinted at in RE4.

Remember, this is still the same franchise with gaping plot holes and many, many unfulfilled promises.

Whenever they imply that loose ends will be tied up, or some sort of grand resolution, the result never, ever meets the wild speculations/expectations of the fanbase.
              hey, maybe we'll get some sherry info...i have to hope for something good ok!

also i think its dominique destine...points to whoever gets this reference

Comment

Interesting but this looks like another throw away character that capcom is so good at doing anyway I guess

Abigail Guerrero.

Every notice that there are a lot of girls in RE that first name begins with an A.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  hey, maybe we'll get some sherry info...i have to hope for something good ok!

also i think its dominique destine...points to whoever gets this reference
                  Holy balls GARGOYLES!!!!!!!! !!!!! Best show ever.

♥♥!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                    Holy balls GARGOYLES!!!!!!!! !!!!! Best show ever.

♥♥!!
                    you get a internet cookie and a cyberhug!

i loved demona, the hottest anthro in disney afternnon history

Comment

Working...
                    X