No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles European Release Date + Zapper Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is another "hey, let's bash Jill so all the fans get banned for once and for all"

What's the big deal if Jill is in REDSC?

That wasn't a typing mistake, it is another marketing plot, Jill sells, people. They know whereever her name is on she'll catch the attention of everybody. And if it was just a silly mistake, we all here wasting our time giving importance to a typing mistake from an article. Jesus.

I'm really looking forward Chris to be playable.

He's right you know. I seem to recall Dot having to create the Central Jill Discusion because, somehow, every bloody topic became centered on bloody Jill. And more importantly arguing about Jill. It's not gonna happen again.
    That's right, but checkout those who started off this mess. They start bashing a character as if we all really cared about it. You know a typing mistake turned into a nosense discussion.
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 08-26-2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      That wasn't a typing mistake, it is another marketing plot, Jill sells, people. They know whereever her name is on she'll catch the attention of everybody. And if it was just a silly mistake, we all here wasting our time giving importance to a typing mistake from an article. Jesus.
      Even though your post was full of disdain, I have to somewhat agree. I had the same thought. What if it wasn't on accident? Here we are again, talking about Jill. If that's really what they were going for, it worked. Again.

Maybe all the Jill fanboys are actually undercover marketing agents working for Capcom. Hmm.

Regardless, there's a topic for discussion about this shit in Umbrella Labs...so let's drop the Jill talk and get back on topic.
      Last edited by Vector; 08-26-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Even though your post was full of disdain, I have to somewhat agree. I had the same thought. What if it wasn't on accident? Here we are again, talking about Jill. If that's really what they were going for, it worked. Again.

Maybe all the Jill fanboys are actually undercover marketing agents working for Capcom. Hmm.

Regardless, there's a topic for discussion about this shit in Umbrella Labs...so let's drop the Jill talk and get back on topic.
        Why do you need to make fun of this? I mean, we are paying attention to a damngod typing mistake ladies and gentlemen, that's all. Keep going.

A topic about this shit? What do you exactly mean?
        Last edited by Jill Lover; 08-26-2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Dude nobody's bashed Jill in this thread. If anything, Chris is the character getting bawww'd about and trashed.

And there is no big deal if Jill is in DSC. I am sure everybody in this thread facepalming over the whole thing (like me, for example) would just be like "cool, a Jill scenario!" if one was announced or just popped up in the game! We are RE fans! We like Jill! We do not like people randomly coming into a thread to take it totally off-track by pointless babble and whining over a character that was obviously going to be in the game from the start.

And no, her name being there was a mistake, not a marketing ploy. Marketing ploys are things like the Twitter accounts, the special events, and things like not showing Chris in the trailers until much later. Things that are actually true about the game. The title of Resident Evil is what catches attention, not a single character from the game. Nobody else started going into ~SPECULATION~ and stuff in the thread because of the typo. All of the response (MOST of the response, we know where the whole derailing started) was "oh they made a mistake. Anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
            I found it so awkward. I guess my hands just aren't used to being positioned vertically for a video game like this one. It's not like an arcade game such as House of the Dead, where you're only shooting things; in Umbrella Chronicles, despite being an on-rails shooter, you are required to press a lot of buttons, and the way the zapper sets up the Wiimote and crap was just very uncomfortable. Like I said, I tried it so many times, trying to get used to it, and it never happened.

Maybe I'm just special. :[
            na your not special lol i agree about the button pressing it was pretty dumb the way its set up since during QTE you have to press A and such and the way the zapper is set up its not very comfortable.
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 08-26-2009, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
              A topic about this shit? What do you exactly mean?

Comment

I bought the Umbrella Chronicles zapper a few months ago and have yet to use it so don't know if I want to get another one. First I have to get another Wii - mote.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                  I bought the Umbrella Chronicles zapper a few months ago and have yet to use it so don't know if I want to get another one. First I have to get another Wii - mote.
                  At least the Wiimotes are not too expensive, I recently got 2 for a very good price at eBay.
                  Last edited by Darkmoon; 08-28-2009, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HenrySoren View Post
                    At least the Wiimotes are not too expensive, I recently got 2 for a very good price at eBay.
                    Yea that sounds like a good play to get one, have to look there. Anyone know or have the recharageable battery packs for the wiimotes? Heard they weren't that good.

Comment

Working...
                    X