No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles To Be Featured In Nintendo Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to believe you TheAncient, but as Mr. Zombie, I'm a bit sceptical about that "new info". Yet, I found Spoiler:
    a very stupid name.

Comment

Besides....how many goverment operations actually include the name of the person in question? That sounds a bit off to me. Usually they go by code in order to keep the secrecy.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
        I'd like to believe you TheAncient, but as Mr. Zombie, I'm a bit sceptical about that "new info". Yet, I found Spoiler:
        a very stupid name.
        Ha-ha, I know what you mean.. But remember, this is CAPCOM we are talking about here.. >__>..
        sigpic

Comment

but TheAncient have image of Krauser without scars on his site
          Last edited by Dark_Chris; 08-29-2009, 05:43 PM.
          Spoiler:

Comment

A little Photoshop work here... a little there... I'm not trying to discredit you TheAncient if this whole info is actually true, I'm just saying that it's not too difficult to make this kind of things and I'm a very skeptical guy.

@ Dark Chris: There are a lot of people out there able to make an image like that one. On a hypothetic scenario you can extract the model and textures from RE4, exchange he head without beret with the body with the battle suit, import the model to ZBrush, edit the Gear, improve the subdivision level, edit the textures on photoshop to remove the scars and render it with Poser. But it's too much work for just making a fake.

Time will tell anyway. Capcom will reveal Krauser officially and my skepticism will be gone. TheAncient, can you upload the others images from Krauser?

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
              A little Photoshop work here... a little there... I'm not trying to discredit you TheAncient if this whole info is actually true, I'm just saying that it's not too difficult to make this kind of things and I'm a very skeptical guy.

@ Dark Chris: There are a lot of people out there able to make an image like that one. On a hypothetic scenario you can extract the model and textures from RE4, exchange he head without beret with the body with the battle suit, import the model to ZBrush, edit the Gear, improve the subdivision level, edit the textures on photoshop to remove the scars and render it with Poser. But it's too much work for just making a fake.

Time will tell anyway. Capcom will reveal Krauser officially and my skepticism will be gone. TheAncient, can you upload the others images from Krauser?
              Exactly, it could be done, but it's too much work just for a fake This is not a fake, but I can understand skepticism... I cannot post all the info and images I have, even in my website, for obvious reason that I think I have to not explain, but I have posted a little video on YT with the full Krauser artwork (the one posted in my site it's just a little part of a big image) and other 2 little images. parts of the same big image

Spoiler:

Comment

so many knifes He is so much awesome I really hope it's not a fake
                Last edited by Dark_Chris; 08-30-2009, 08:21 AM.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Oh man....I want to see hi-res of those...my girly parts demand it. <.< I really have the urge to play RE4 just so I can play as Krauser now.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    Oh man....I want to see hi-res of those...my girly parts demand it. <.<
                    Hentai Queen, indeed.

Comment

All those throwing knives have no tactical use at all.
                      While they are nice pictures, they make me hate Krauser even more.
                      Last edited by jagger916; 08-30-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

The Leon/ Krauser section of the game is what most were expecting and time will tell if the ancient is telling the truth. I haven't gotten Nintendo power since I got my Nintendo back in the 80s, so I might have to pick up this issue.
                        Last edited by Stars1356; 09-07-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

any new information about this?????? I want see some scans!!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                          X