Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krauser Artwork for RE: The Darkside Chronicles Leaked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krauser Artwork for RE: The Darkside Chronicles Leaked?

Foreign Resident Evil fansite "The Evil Project" supposingly have an exclusive news showing off the artwork of Jack Krauser in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. I am not sure how reliable this is, but its still worth a look. One thing that's interesting to me is that he have no facial scars in the artwork.

The Evil Project
    Youtube - The Darkside Chronicles - Jack Krauser

*UPDATE*
    If you have been following Leon and Claire's twitter, you'll have discover that they have finished talking about their adventure in Raccoon City. Claire have moved on to talk about her adventure in Code Veronica, while Leon goes on to tweet about his new adventure, which looks to be the new scenario for RE: The Darkside Chronicles. It seems that the location is an "out-of-the-way place" which is "forgotten and overlooked", and will take place about 5 years after his RE2 incident, which places the new incident roughly a year before RE4.
    Claire Twitter
    Leon Twitter
    *END UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-06-2009, 02:52 AM.

Yay! Krauser.
    I hope this is real, he looks awesome.
    About the Twitter thing, there's an entry of Claire about Mr. X and a photo that was taken with her cellphone... Wait a minute, did cellphones have integrated cameras in 1998? Mmmm. Smells like fail to me.

Anyway, I can't wait for the Krauser reveal trailer. Damn... me wants moar.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

^ I honestly hope there isn't a Krauser reveal in a trailer. I wish him and Wesker would be left for the game...

Comment

@xfactor
        I know the webmaster of that website, he's a friend of mine, and i don't think it's a fake picture + they have even some leaked info

anyway this is the translation of the story:

According to our japanese informer, Krauser will be appearing in the South American chapter of Darskide Chronicles. He's member of the US Special Operation Command, sented in South America with his partner (this is their first mission together) Leon S kennedy in search of a dude named Javier Hidalgo who has been previously contacted by an ex Umbrella researcher.
        This chapter of Darkside Chronicles is infact named "Operation Javier".
        Last edited by Sunglasses; 09-05-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I'm not alone, I have the best partner I could have wished for. And I know what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            I'm not alone, I have the best partner I could have wished for. And I know what to expect.

https://twitter.com/Leon_Darkside/status/3785599280
            Bingo!

Comment

looks like Leon is impresed by Krauser
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                ^ I honestly hope there isn't a Krauser reveal in a trailer. I wish him and Wesker would be left for the game...
                This. Capcom needs to know when not to show every little surprise during their trailers.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

There's a problem with this taking place 1 year before RE4. Krauser tells Leon "I died in a crash two years ago...is that what they told you?"

Assuming they are partners in this new chapter then it doesn't make sense. I know Capcom has been pretty dodgy with their timeline, but they usually never make such easy mistakes like this one. This goes right up there with UC having a scenario in 2003 and RE5 taking place in 2008 yet the RE5 manual claims UC was in 2002 and RE5 is 2009.

Get it together Capcom

Comment

There's a problem with this taking place 1 year before RE4. Krauser tells Leon "I died in a crash two years ago...is that what they told you?"
                    He says "almost 5 years", so its still four years. Thus, 2002.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well, to be fair, almost five years covers all the way up to the day before September 29th (or is it 30th), 2003.
                      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Looks like a Poser3D model to me honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Looks like a Poser3D model to me honestly.
                          Is that a hint of skepticism? Cos yeah, i'm feeling a lot of that too. Been here too many times haha

"Japanese informer" indeed.
                          Last edited by Stu; 09-05-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I'm trusting in that the webmaster wouldn't be so stupid to post some fake render on his frontpage just to catch attention. I must say that I'm still a bit skeptical about it, but the whole effort doing such a thing if it's fake is just dumb.

Comment

I think he'd have put it up in good faith to be honest, it's not the website i'm cautious of trusting.

Comment

Working...
                              X