Resident Evil 5 PC "Realistic" Graphics Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 PC "Realistic" Graphics Mod

The PC version of the game isn't even out yet and we're already seeing modifications. ENB Series modder Boris Vorontsov has released a simple mod that removes the stylized color tint from the game and gives the "natural" results. Comparison images can be seen at the link below. The mod can be downloaded from here. It works with the benchmark tool Capcom released, and will probably work with the full game as well.

Resident Evil 5 "Realistic" Graphics Mod thanks to Biohaze

I've just tested it. At first it looked weird (too colourful ;D) but then it really grew on me.
    I like it.

Comment

The suckiness of being a console gamer at times like these.

Comment

Nice, good to see other modders then just the ones on my forums
        Here is the 2 I've done for the benchmark (Both Threads have more information, and download links in them)

BSAA Chris into RPD Chris outfit

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_...showtopic=9541

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My project after that was "Rise of Darkness" which is a mod I did for Re4, and then just a few days ago I did it to Re5 Benchmark, stage s804

Last edited by wizard; 09-09-2009, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Wait...Chris? Dressed as Leon? My mind - it's blown!

Still, this looks interesting.

Comment

So...you turned the contrast down?

Comment

To wizard: your mod SUCK!!!, and by the way your PC is sucky 2! Go play chess or something....

Comment

Originally posted by Ra1DeN View Post
                To wizard: your mod SUCK!!!, and by the way your PC is sucky 2! Go play chess or something....
                ...This is my modding PC, my main PC is alot better. Good way to be mature...

Comment

Good luck sticking around here!

Comment

I'm not unduly subtle, so this got an infraction. Notice, please folks, if you wanna be critical then at least make it useful. Being rude won't be tolerated.

Comment

Why do Chris's arms look relatively human-like in this shot ? did you mod his biceps too ?

Comment

@ A-J
                        I didn't touch his arms.
                        The only thing that explains the differnce you see there, is I have the game turned on Lowest settings, there for reducing the amount of detail on his arms =]
                        I just posted a youtube video of this mod, you can see it here :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

[Note : The youtube vidoe was captured on highest settings on my main PC]
                        Last edited by wizard; 09-09-2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

If people are half as creative with RE5 mods as they were with RE4, I'll be watching a lot of YouTube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                            @ A-J
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

[Note : The youtube vidoe was captured on highest settings on my main PC]

It's Official: RE5 on YOUR PC sucks!

Comment

Go away troll! Someone kick his ass please

Turning off the filter makes it look much more vivid I agree, I love how it looks. But... it takes away the gloomy atmosphere that makes the town look more abandoned.

Comment

Working...
                              X