1UP Confirms Krauser in Darkside Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1UP Confirms Krauser in Darkside Chronicles

1up have posted a small news piece confirming the existence of Jack Krauser in Resident Evil : Darkside Chronicles. Interesting enough they don't cite any outside sources, but mention that Krauser and Leon will partner up in a mission to investigate a zombie outbreak in a South American Village, and note that Krauser is not facially scarred yet.

Jack Krauser Returns
    Last edited by A-J; 09-09-2009, 11:59 AM.

SPOILERZ!!

Spoiler:

OMG, a young Sheva!

Jill?!

No. Ella se llama Manuela.

Comment

^ probably the girl from the "name the girl" contest some time ago.

Comment

At least she has an official name now; though for some reason I'd already been thinking of that name for her.

Deja vu?
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Manuela? Of all the latin names they come with Manuela... Geez Capcom.

But yeah Krauser is on! I knew it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Why didn't they call her "Paca" or "Macarena"? ¬¬

But... wasn't Krauser already confirmed with that poster appeared some weeks/months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by albert View Post
              But... wasn't Krauser already confirmed with that poster appeared some weeks/months ago?
              Well now he is officially confirmed.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by albert View Post
                Yes. But RE fans need "official" (or at least semi-official) confirmation before they will cease with rampant speculation.

It's the same reason that Capcom needed to spell out "Chris Redfield" in their first official RE5 trailer. Just so the non-hispanic, non-tattooed white male (with brown hair, a large knife, and wearing green) would stop being mistaken for Carlos or Billy.

Comment

Manuela? They could have come up with a far better name... oh well.

Jill's boob: it was obvious it was Chris for me, but he didn't hear green in the first trailer.

Comment

lol @ Manuela.

I'm really excited for this scenario. I always liked Krauser, and I'm glad to see him back for this prequel scenario.

Comment

YES YES YES KRAUSER!!!!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                        Jill's boob: it was obvious it was Chris for me, but he didn't hear green in the first trailer.
                        Oh yeah, that's right. He was wearing the aqua blue or whatever. But still, it was obviously Chris even in that first trailer from 2005.

Comment

Don't have a Wii, but will watch Krauser's scenes on YouTube! He is beast!

Comment

Well with it been set in 2002 it explan how Krauser faked his faked his death and got the scar.

Comment

Capcom really didn't keep a good secret on this one but at least we know about the new scenario and just have to wait for a new trailer.

Comment

Working...
                              X