Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard PS2 Value Pack Launches Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard PS2 Value Pack Launches Today!

Capcom's Biohazard Value Pack is hitting the store shelves in Japan today. The value pack consist of 2 Biohazard PS2 titles: Biohazard 4 and Biohazard Code: Veronica Complete, and if you have pre-ordered it, you'll get the Original Soundtrack disc containing 31 tracks from both games. The value pack comes with a price tag of 3990 yen.

Biohazard PS2 Value Pack
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-17-2009, 08:22 AM.

WOW...They are squeezing this for all it's worth. When does it become too much? I mean I understand that they want to make money but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
      WOW...They are squeezing this for all it's worth. When does it become too much? I mean I understand that they want to make money but come on.
      Yea I would usually agree with you but it is nice for people that didn't have a chance to pick these games up at time for whatever reason. I picked up the CVX, Outbreak and 4 bundle here in the US and even though I already have those games, think it was a good deal for anyone interessed.

Comment

Yea I understand that. But why don't they re-release some of the more obscure one's that some people didn't get a chance to purchase before??? Don't shoot me but I'd like to get my hands on a new copy of the gun survivor titles. Can't find them around in my game stores because most of them don't carry psx titles. And the couple that do of course don't have them.

Comment

Working...
        X