Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unwired Patricia Ja Lee Interview, RE5 Director's Cut Version Featuring Jill ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwired Patricia Ja Lee Interview, RE5 Director's Cut Version Featuring Jill ?

Unwired are on a roll with the recent string of Resident Evil related interviews. This time they talk to Patricia Ja Lee, voice actress for Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 5. Around the 7 minute mark Ja Lee mentions recording new things for a "Director's Cut" version of the game. Major props to Unwired for scoring these great interviews.

Unwired TV Patricia Ja Lee Interview thanks to BioTech .
    Last edited by A-J; 09-23-2009, 01:59 PM.

Hmm a Director's Cut for RE5 sound like another one of Capcom schemes to milk more out the series to me again but on the other hand it aint much of a shock.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-23-2009, 01:14 PM.

Comment

But it'll feature Jill, that's what pretty much everyone WANTED from the game.

Comment

Yep yep that's the only real reason to get the Director's Cut to play as Jill that's if she has her own story.

Comment

Resident Evil 5: Persistence

Comment

an "Another Order Jill Version"? wow,that's gonna be awesome~

we may get more at TGS,expecting

Comment

By it's definition, Director's Cut would mean stuff that was left out, right? Not going back later on to throw more filler in there! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                By it's definition, Director's Cut would mean stuff that was left out, right? Not going back later on to throw more filler in there! haha
                Yeah but she said she recorded new stuff last week, so it's only Director's Cut by name in this scenario, or so it would seem.

Comment

Maybe it's stuff for the main game? Director's Cut makes it sound like there's more than a side game. If it were just a few missions as Jill it would be DLC.
                  Last edited by BadWolfX; 09-23-2009, 01:33 PM.

Comment

you know between chapters 5-3 and 6-1 is unclear what happen in dock...
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Well if Jill does have her own story in the Director's Cut it should one half of the game should be when Jill was under Wesker's control and the other half is after Chris has saved her with Jill escapeing from the Labs and meeting Josh and saveing Chris and Sheva infact Josh may evan be her partner.
                      Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-23-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                        That's a gap there that they could squeeze some sort of chapter into.

And the gap between 2-3 and 3-1. It's night when you first get onto the boat and it seems to be midday/midmorning when you start 3-1.

I will be disappointed if its just Jill stuff though. Unless Josh is in it, then my mood will perk up a bit.
                        Last edited by BadWolfX; 09-23-2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                          You know that makes sense, plenty of time in-between to put in a full scenario. Jill running around the catacombs, fighting left over monsters (a classic tyrant included hopefully) and eventually meeting Josh where by they both look for a hanger to find a chopper and have a fight with a big BOW on it.

But, I would want this to take place pre RE5 timeline.

Comment

It's very possible that we could get info on this 'Director's Cut' in the next few days at TGS. I'm crossing my fingers.

Comment

I will be disappointed if its just Jill stuff though. Unless Josh is in it, then my mood will perk up a bit.
                              Oh for sure, I honestly can't imagine them dropping the two people gameplay mechanic just for the extra scenario. If set in the RE5 timeline, it'll most definitely be Josh and Jill.
                              Last edited by A-J; 09-23-2009, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X