Media Coverage On RE5 and RE: TDC At TGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Coverage On RE5 and RE: TDC At TGS

Several sites have uploaded their photos which they have taken on the presentation for RE5 Alternate Version and RE The Darkside Chronicles. It was revealed at the presentation that Biohazard Darkside Chronicles will have 3 difficulty modes (Easy, Normal, Hard), with Easy having an auto-lock on system.

Game Watch
    IT Media Gamez

According to IT Media Gamez schedule, there will be a "Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles" stage at Capcom booth today in Japan, so there might be some additional new informations. You can view the Capcom Special dvd disc art in the link too.

IT Media Gamez

Biohazard 5 (along with other titles) won the Outstanding award from Japan Game Awards 09 held at Tokyo Game Show yesterday.The top award goes to Mario Kart Wii and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Japan Games Award 09
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-25-2009, 08:49 PM.

I already posted the Gamespot hands-on in the news post below this one.

Comment

The Capcom TGS 2009 DVD has been all over YJA since TGS started. Comes with some paper items. Here's an example:
      ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        I already posted the Gamespot hands-on in the news post below this one.
        sorry I didn't see that...

Comment

Well considering it has been confirmed that there will be 3 main scenarios, I wonder what the side missions will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
            Well considering it has been confirmed that there will be 3 main scenarios, I wonder what the side missions will be.
            Or if there even are any side missions...
            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
            X