Wentworth Miller is Chris Redfield in Resident Evil Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentworth Miller is Chris Redfield in Resident Evil Afterlife

Movieweb have put up a cast update on RE Afterlife and they mention that Wentworth Miller has been signed on to play the character of Chris Redfield. Spencer Locke who played K-Mart in the third movie will also return and Shawn Roberts has been cast as Albert Wesker.

Paul Anderson has this to say in regards to the movie
    "Alice's battle with The Umbrella Corporation isn't finished. Last time we saw Alice, she let them know she was coming after them. It's time to settle the score."
    Chris Redfield in Afterlife thanks to aris13

Oh god I have to see this guy kill wesker? ugh, at least wesker will probably suck as well. Is he from prison break? I can't wait for the reboot so we can have another ten years of awesome RE movies.
    Last edited by REmaster; 09-30-2009, 02:26 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Yep, that's the Prison Break guy.

Comment

I wonder why they decided to change actors for Wesker?

...and somehow I knew Miller was going to be Chris....ugh. Leon will be next on the list.

Comment

Someone needs to tell Mr. Anderson when to stop. I'm rather sick of watching a Mary Sue wipe the floor with all sorts of bio-weapons.

If I wanted to see/read that, I would happily meander over to fanfiction.net and get that for free rather than pay 7 dollars for the drivel. Oy.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            Oh god I have to see this guy kill wesker? ugh, at least wesker will probably suck as well. Is he from prison break? I can't wait for the reboot so we can have another ten years of awesome RE movies.
            Hah! No. That would mean Alice wouldn't take care of the big bad and we all know the chances of that in the movie are so low that there's more chance of Wesker from the games being so pissed he vows revenge, escaping from a copy of RE5 and punching the movie one in the head.

Comment

He need more muscles (not RE5 muscles), Miller is too skinny. Anyway, weird choice. Expectation level lowered.

Comment

An inexpressive actor for an inexpressive character. Will this be the only wise move in this movie? Place your bets, gentlemen

Comment

heres my bet...i won't even see the movie to know it will suck to the point that any man and woman that sees it will be rendered sterile therefore andersons plan to destroy the human race will be complete.
                  Last edited by riderkid; 09-30-2009, 05:14 AM.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! CHRIIIIIS!!!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                      Someone needs to tell Mr. Anderson when to stop. I'm rather sick of watching a Mary Sue wipe the floor with all sorts of bio-weapons.

If I wanted to see/read that, I would happily meander over to fanfiction.net and get that for free rather than pay 7 dollars for the drivel. Oy.
                      Why should he care about what you or the majority of RE fans think? His movies are very profitable and thus I'm sure that everyone who is working with him is very pleased. He won't stop making new RE movies when there are lots of people who want to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                        Why should he care about what you or the majority of RE fans think? His movies are very profitable and thus I'm sure that everyone who is working with him is very pleased. He won't stop making new RE movies when there are lots of people who want to see them.
                        Never said he should care per se. Was just expressing my opinion. My apologies.

Comment

Even discounting how unlike the games the movies have become, Alice is too overpowered. The zombies etc are no longer a threat, which removes any remnants of 'horror' from the film. They may as well be armed, human goons chasing her.
                          Last edited by U and S; 09-30-2009, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                            He need more muscles (not RE5 muscles), Miller is too skinny. Anyway, weird choice. Expectation level lowered.
                            You had expectations for a Resident Evil movie, you were always gonna be shit out of luck.

Comment

^ I had expectations for the movies, and I wasn't shit out of luck.

Anyway, never really seen this guy act, but I have faith that Anderson will put him in a good role like the rest of the characters he has put on the cast.

Also, I don't know Shawn Roberts, but I really hope Wesker gets more "hands-on" like he said he would in Extinction. Wesker vs. Alice, especially if Wesker has his awesome superpowers, in 3D would be amazing. Expectation level raised.
                              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-30-2009, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X