Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition Web Site Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition Web Site Launch

Capcom have launched the official web site for Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition. As expected, there isn't much content available yet for this new site except for a trailer. Click on the link below to access the site.

Biohazard 5 Official Site

It's me or Jill breast are bigger than before (RE5)?.

Comment

its probably just the camera angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
        It's me or Jill breast are bigger than before (RE5)?.

It's not just you. They get progressively bigger for each game she appears in.

Comment

"What is it with this main and cranks....?" lmao
          Anyways I'd be more excited for this if I had a PS3, and I'm not insane enough to buy one just for the sake of it...atleast not yet

Comment

No. But maybe your eyes get smaller every year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail View Post
              its probably just the camera angle.
              From side on?

Comment

If Chris can get enhancements, why not Jill.

you sexists !

Comment

Well, looking back on this comparison pic I made a few months back...it's not so much that they get progressively bigger, but that they're never the same size:

In this new picture, though, they do look bigger than ever.

Comment

Yet another remake / reinterpretation of the Arklay Mansion... Meh it's getting boring. First C:V and now this. Why not a new mansion???

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

this mansion isn't 100% replica of Arklay mansion
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Who cares really? People complain because RE4 changed the series and also because this new scenario will be a nostalgia trip.

Comment

Who even said this was a Mansion replica? You people need to stop complaining and grow up. There are already so many evidently different things in this mansion, design changes, doors missing, extra doors, etc.

Comment

We know that the mansion is no the same, and that there's only a bunch of similar rooms, but re-designing a scenario we have already visited 2 other times in two different games is not very original. They could've made a brand new mansion without that bunch of rooms of the Arklay Facility and still have a pretty cool dark feeling, besides, it looks like the mansion is over-resized, just look at Jill and Chris on the Main Hall balcony, they look like midgets.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                              this mansion isn't 100% replica of Arklay mansion
                              Yes I agree, as it was with the Code: Veronica one.

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                              Who cares really? People complain because RE4 changed the series and also because this new scenario will be a nostalgia trip.
                              Wait a little second here. I support RE4 & RE5 because they WERE DIFFERENT, but I just don't like the idea of having yet a another reinterpretation of the epic mansion of RE1/Remake... In my opinion this just tries to feed on the spirit of the original, trying to appeal to both old school (and usually bitching) fans and those attached to the series from RE4.

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Who even said this was a Mansion replica? You people need to stop complaining and grow up. There are already so many evidently different things in this mansion, design changes, doors missing, extra doors, etc.
                              If you watched the trailer video on the site, there is a dialogue between Chris & Jill about how the mansion looks a lot like Raccoon City's; and then it shows what actually looks like the Arklay mansion.
                              When I played RE5, I loved the cutscene were Spoiler:
                              Then, the "Spencer Estate" looked pretty different from what we were used to, it looked more like a castle than a mansion...

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                              We know that the mansion is no the same, and that there's only a bunch of similar rooms, but re-designing a scenario we have already visited 2 other times in two different games is not very original. They could've made a brand new mansion without that bunch of rooms of the Arklay Facility and still have a pretty cool dark feeling, besides, it looks like the mansion is over-resized, just look at Jill and Chris on the Main Hall balcony, they look like midgets.

This. As I stated, it's just an effort to appeal to both fanbases. But it shows that they really didn't make an effort to develop a new idea, just stick to what it works and re-re-release it. If they are forcing us to get a new game/disc to play this (in case of PS3 players) it would be nice to get a brand new mansion/lab complex. In whole, Alternative Edition feels like a compilation of features in other RE games instead of a new "experience" as they are selling it.
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 10-01-2009, 02:43 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                              X