Choose Your Own Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose Your Own Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Shirt

Are you ordering Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles from the Capcom Store? If so, don't get surprise when you see a RPD t-shirt coming your way.

The thing is, Capcom is having a little bit of trouble figuring which colors should the shirt be: white or navy blue?

If you have a Capcom-Unity account, click on the link so you can vote for the color you wants the shirt to be, as well as a look at the photos of both colors of the shirt.

Capcom-Unity - Thanks to aris13
    Capcom Store

Biohaze has got a short video from TGS09 for RE The Darkside Chronicles, showing off a looping portrait trailer of the Ashford family.

Darkside Chronicles - Ashford Portrait Video - Thanks to Biohaze for the upload and Ray for the notify

Fellow forumer JcFFx broke the news that the part of the filiming for RE Afterlife took place at an university in Toronto. After a little digging, it seems to indicate that Milla Jovovich (Alice) and Wentworth Miller (Chris Redfield) as well as a guy call Boris were spotted at Scarborough Campus of the University of Toronto last weekend. The setting looks to be a prison scene or an abandoned factory though. Milla Jovovich recently did a small interview with Nytimes stating that she is designing her costume in the movie Carmen Hawk, which she describes the costume to be sort of black, organic, ninja-looking things. I wonder if she was wearing that costume during the filiming last weekend.

Wentworth Miller Fanclub
    NYtimes
    Last edited by xfactor; 10-08-2009, 12:37 AM.

They're filming it already? I thought it was still in pre-production.

Well, at least I enjoyed the movies.

Comment

I think navy blue would look better, the RPD shirt I'm talking about.

Comment

Indeed. Navy is looking much better right now.

Comment

White looks like a Cadette shirt while the Navy is for off-duty cops.

Comment

yeah I live in Brampton which is right next to Toronto and in the paper there were articles and pics of the set etc. so I knew this last week I was just trying to figure out wth they were filming here lol.

Comment

Yea, Navy Blue is taking the lead there.

Comment

That navy shirt kind of makes me wish I'd preordered from there instead of Gamestop...
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                  That navy shirt kind of makes me wish I'd preordered from there instead of Gamestop...
                  Ditto.

Comment

Looks like I'm in the minority - I prefer the white one.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                      I kinda like the shirt that I'm getting from gamestop even though you can buy it at the capcom store. I would guess that they will probably sell this separate.
                      Last edited by Stars1356; 10-10-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

so the Capcom Unity store has the 'Let your Darkside out' shirt
                        for sale straight up.

The RPD shirt is incentive enough to preorder the game from them.

Gaaah, I can't wait to roam thru Raccoon again..
                        Last edited by UBCS; 10-09-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Is this game region locked? I wanna pre-order from there but I don't even know if they ship to the UK. I really want one of those Navy RPD T-Shirts.

Comment

And in related news: 'Capcom Discovers Polls are a Great Way to Get People to Sign Up at their Web Site.'

Comment

Working...
                            X