Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles Collector Package Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles Collector Package Announced!

A collector edition of Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles has been announced for release in Japan. Scheduled to release as the standalone version on the same date, the special version will retail for a price of 8390 yen.

Besides the game, the package will includes a reversible cover jacket, a soundtrack disc named "Darkside Symphony" featuring orchestral version of classic series songs, and "Darkside Flashback", which contains promo videos and artworks, as well as a booklet titled "Darkside Report", giving a closer look at the characters that will be appearing in the game and other aspects of the game. The booklet is included only in the initial print only.

Click on the link to access more pictures of the package.

Famitsu
    Last edited by xfactor; 10-27-2009, 12:14 PM.

Damn that looks awesome...
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Holy crap, I'll definitely be buying this shit. It looks absolutely beautiful. CD, DVD and a book? I'm fucking sold. Hopefully PlayAsia will be selling this.

Comment

Heh, I thought you'd be one of the first people to respond to this, deadpan.

I'll wait for the soundtrack to show up on youtube. Most of these tracks I'd like to hear by themselves.

Comment

so is this exclusive to Japan only? if so then that sucks because this looks awsome!

Comment

Damn it, do want. No doubt this game'll have a ton of hot Resi 2 remixed music. Bring this to Europe!

Comment

Already preordered but I wonder if they will release the soundtrack outside this package.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                Already preordered but I wonder if they will release the soundtrack outside this package.
                From where? I need to get it myself. Oh, and the DARKSIDE REPORT doesn't come with the special pack by default, it is included in the initial presses of Darkside Chronicles in general.
                Last edited by News Bot; 10-27-2009, 07:26 AM.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Click on the link to access more pictures of the package.
                  Am I the only one not seeing a link to click on?

It's a nice package. I want it. It's a shame Japan is getting the game so much later (which is very strange for Bio/RE releases). But I think I'll still be tempted.

I hope we get "Collector's Packs" in Aus/US/Euro.

So, that Darkside Flashback is a DVD?
                  I didn't know the Wii even played DVDs (I know they can be modded to do so). That's kinda strange too...

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                    Am I the only one not seeing a link to click on?
                    I'm not seeing a link either.

EDIT:

I found it.

Xfactor, you might want to update the news post with that.
                    Last edited by Archelon; 10-27-2009, 10:49 AM.

Comment

haha sorry, i was working when i posted that
                      Last edited by xfactor; 10-27-2009, 11:32 AM.

Comment

When will Capcom Japan realise that this sort of stuff would actually sell well in Europe and the US also??
                        "I've got 100 cows."
                        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                          When will Capcom Japan realise that this sort of stuff would actually sell well in Europe and the US also??
                          i know its pretty annoying exclusitivity (god i hope i spelt that right) really sucks

Comment

I want this so bad, ugh. Damn every time a RE game comes out those sly dogs always come up with a way to get us to buy multiple versions lol. So the darkside flashback dvd will be a recap of events like Wesker's report?
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Capcom is ruining me. Pre-ordered!

カプコンの商品がなんでも揃う公式通販サイトです! 、ゲーム・グッズ・CDなど商品はどんどん増えるので、見る度に楽しい発見が!

The report book also comes with the first pressing of the game, advertised as "limited edition" on e-capcom.

EDIT: Wait.. the Zapper bundle wasn't Japanese?? What's that then, US or PAL, or both?
                              Last edited by Anders; 10-27-2009, 01:54 PM.
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                              X