No announcement yet.

Capcom Bringing MT Framework to Wii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did House of the Dead: Overkill sell well? That was always meant to be a rail shooter, after all.

Oh, and remember...post politely or don't post at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Did House of the Dead: Overkill sell well? That was always meant to be a rail shooter, after all.
      It didn't exactly set the sales charts ablaze, but it sold well enough considering it was an M-rated game for the Wii. I think it sold more than MadWorld, anyway. Not sure how it compared to, say, The Conduit.

Incidentally, it's probably my favorite game this year. It's certainly not the most impressive game this year from a technical perspective, nor is it even particularly well made (it's plagued by glitches and serious framerate drops occur during co-op), but I'll be darned if I didn't have more fun with it than any other game I've played this year, including the heavy hitters like Uncharted 2, Halo 3: ODST, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Killzone 2, even Resident Evil 5, etc.
      Last edited by Archelon; 10-28-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Well they probably are doing this since their other titles are getting slammed on the sales floor. Spyborgs, there latest title is already $19.99 which I think is a huge slap in the face, but in a good way. Wii users have always wanted these titles on their console but have always been ignored and always seem to get something else that is usually half assed or just doesn't meet the expectations of the user base. RE4 sold over 1 million if memory serves me correctly however all they seem to be doing is giving out the on-rails title. While DSC looks great I still can't shake the fact that if it weren't on-rails and if they put more effort into it it would be a stellar spin-off RE title on Wii. However they are doing right with Monster Hunter 3 especially since it is getting a US release. Tatsunoko looks promising as well.
        Last edited by alf717; 10-29-2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

It wouldn't look any worse than this
          Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-30-2009, 07:52 PM.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Wait, there's a Chris mod for RE4 :0

Comment

Working...
            X