Biohazard 0 and Remake Wii Getting Budget Priced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 0 and Remake Wii Getting Budget Priced

If you still haven't picked these games up, there's no better time than now as both Biohazard 0 and 1 for the Wii are getting price dropped to 2990 yen from December 3rd onwards.

Biohazard Wii Pricedrop
    Last edited by A-J; 10-28-2009, 04:30 AM.

That's crazy, even after the price cut its still frigging expensive considering that its a few years old port of last gen games

I'll get it for sure if there's a 50% further price drop.

Comment

The best price is still more expensive than the suggested retail price of the initial release in the US. Hmm..

Comment

The only differences between these and the originals is that they're on one disc and support the high-def cables, right?
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
          The best price is still more expensive than the suggested retail price of the initial release in the US. Hmm..
          Japan always pays more anyway though.
          The only differences between these and the originals is that they're on one disc and support the high-def cables, right?
          Been a while since I played it, but there's a few motion-controls in, as well as a few different control schemes to use. Widescreen support is included too.

I may be wrong on those things but they are what comes to mine.

Comment

Widescreen support is included too.
            Actually, its not. The "widescreen" setting just stretches the image as it would if you set your TV to Wide. 480p is still there and good though.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
              The FMV cutscenes have been encoded in a different format and look better now (the old compression scheme had more artifacts).

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                The FMV cutscenes have been encoded in a different format and look better now (the old compression scheme had more artifacts).
                Really? They still look pretty terrible to me. I did a comparison of REmake GC and Wii FMV's and they looked exactly the same. =/
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                X