Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles T-Shirt Preorder Bonus Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles T-Shirt Preorder Bonus Revealed

Recently, Capcom-Unity had a poll where fans could choose which color they preferred for a free t-shirt that would be given to those who preordered Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles from the online Capcom Store. Fans had a choice between a white version and a navy blue version. It looked as if the navy blue version was the winner, but Capcom apparently had other plans.

Capcom has instead gone with a charcoal grey shirt, citing that it is much more accurate to the in-game shirt Leon wears in The Darkside Chronicles. They have also added the star shield to the back of the shirt, where before it simply said "R.P.D." They also noted that the game's producer apparently really liked this version.

Via Capcom-Unity

Stop tempting me Capcom!

I REALLY wish this was the Gamestop bonus instead of the one we're getting.
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I'm rather disappointed they didn't go with the navy blue, myself.

I'm also not entirely certain what they're comparing it to when they say charcoal grey is "more accurate" to the in-game version, because Leon's RPD uniform is clearly blue.
      Last edited by Archelon; 10-29-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Perhaps he wears it underneath the uniform or something? Dunno, but like you I would have preferred the Navy Blue one as well.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

What was the point in the poll then?

I now fear for the DLC poll, having the new content has DLC clearly won it, but if they just as easily go against popular opinion I guess we'll all be re-buying Resident Evil 5 next year.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Man, I pre-ordered my copy from GameStop. I'm disappointed. This t-shirt is pretty.

Comment

Oh awesome! I want that so bad, very nice!

Comment

that shirt is sick, i dont even have a Wii but i might preorder it just for the shirt

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                  Man, I pre-ordered my copy from GameStop. I'm disappointed. This t-shirt is pretty.
                  Yea me too along with a bunch of others. Hope they sell this separate like they are the zombie t-shirt.

Comment

I already have a Navy Blue RPD shirt. This one is perfect for me. =D

Comment

WTF

I voted for the navy one. it looked so cool and Leon would've worn it.

Ahh on to Capcom's store to preorder now.

oh and boys & girls Gamestop will let you cancel your preorder.
                      Last edited by UBCS; 10-30-2009, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Man, I want that shirt...still, the Zombie one is more nifty but still. V_V

Comment

DO WANT. Unfortunately, I am lacking a Wii and the shirt doesn't quite justify the $59.99 purchase, as awesome as it is. Hopefully they'll come to their senses and offer it in the Capcom store separately, as I am currently without any Resident Evil apparel. Sadly, my worn-out Resident Evil 0 shirt has been retired but lives on as an equally snazzy pillow, lol.

Also, they changed the color to Navy blue. The people have spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                            What was the point in the poll then?

I now fear for the DLC poll, having the new content has DLC clearly won it, but if they just as easily go against popular opinion I guess we'll all be re-buying Resident Evil 5 next year.
                            They already came out after that poll and basically "You know what, forget we asked, we're probably gonna do both" despite the landslide DLC victory.

Comment

Working...
                            X