Darkside Chronicles Sales Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside Chronicles Sales Forecast

Capcom have announced that they are expecting to sell 800,000 copies of Darkside Chronicles worldwide. For RE5 Alternate Edition, Capcom is looking to have 300,000 copies to be sold worldwide too. Both sales forecast is for this fiscal year, which ends on March 31st, so I guess it means Capcom will try to release Bio5 Alternate Edition before that.

Capcom IR
    Last edited by xfactor; 10-30-2009, 12:00 PM.

Tha is a little low for both titles, in the other hand, the expectations for Dark Void are unrealistic by far.

Comment

Not low in the slightest. They ONLY GO UP to March 31st, not beyond that. So the idea that AE could shift 300,000 could be in as little as a few weeks.

Comment

We are talking worldwide here, 300.000 for a re-release of RE5 with new controls and new content is low, even for 1 or 2 days forecast. We are talking USA, Europe and Japan, not only Japan.

Comment

300,000, in 2 days, would put it well on it's way to selling one million within a week? For re-release, of course that's good!

How long did it take RE4: Wii Edition to reach 1m? A hell of a lot longer than a week!

Comment

i would think 300,000 is selling it a little short do you think?

Comment

The AE is out on spring and this sales forecast is until March 31st, not low in any way considering it's the PS3 version only and it's probably going to be released on mid-March (March 13th again is my bet).

Comment

I guess the game could be out sometime in March, the only thing that could be holding it up is the motion controls. Does anyone know when they go on sale?

Comment

Working...
                X