Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles Collector's Package Boxart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles Collector's Package Boxart

This is the boxart for the Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles Collector's Package, exclusive to Japan only.

that's some awesome Iohazard right there :p

Comment

damn,this looks awesome

Comment

Mmm, so delicious. Play-Asia finally opened pre-orders for this tonight, and I happily ordered mine. For a total of $110, it's so very worth it.

Comment

Sucks only japan has it -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
            Sucks only japan has it -_-
            Hardly a reasonable excuse not to get something, there'll be enough places on the internet that you'd be able to order it from.

Comment

nice!

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                that's some awesome Iohazard right there :p
                It can't be unseen. Why do i feel this is something that will spring to mind everytime i hear Biohazard mentioned from now on?

Comment

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection? WTF? It has no online multiplayer or does it? I'm guessing just leaderboards and stuff like that...

Anyway Sexyyyyyyyy.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                    Hardly a reasonable excuse not to get something, there'll be enough places on the internet that you'd be able to order it from.
                    Aren't Wii games region coded though?

Comment

Yeah but i just assumed people would buy the game in the US/Europe (heck of a delay) and buy this for cheapy essentially worthless tat down the line.

Comment

Wow Japan gets a Collector's set, Europe gets a Collector's set that comes with a zapper and we get a Shirt

Comment

i know.. why does localization and marketing here think we don't want those cool sets and they'd make more money too? *palm to forehead*

Comment

I wouldn't say we at Europe get a collector's set, really. The zapper is wank.
                            "I've got 100 cows."
                            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

It's a nice package. I might have to grab one from Playasia too.

I've made my Wii region free but I don't have anything that can play Japanese DVDs (I'm sure the dvd will be region-locked too). So, I'll have to rip it with a region free patch before I can watch it.
                              It's a cool package to add to my collection. Even the box it all comes in is pretty nice.

There's no way I'm waiting till January to play it though, so it looks like I'll be getting multiple copies. Fingers crossed the game is any good but to be honest I don't have very high hopes for it... If it's 'pretty good' and fun to play, I'm gonna be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X