Darkside Chronicles Developer Walkthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside Chronicles Developer Walkthrough

G4TV have put up a new developer walkthrough for Darkside Chronicles featuring the South American scenario being walked through by Capcom's Product Marketing Manager Matt Dahlgren. The video lasts 10 minutes and touches upon the scenario, new characters and Krauser and Leon's backstory amongst other things.

Darkside Chronicles Developer Walkthrough

He mentioned that this was the first level of the game. Unless he misspoke and meant the first level of this particular scenario, I guess that means you do start in Operation: Javier, and then when Krauser asks Leon to tell him everything he's been through, it switches over to the RE2 scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      He mentioned that this was the first level of the game. Unless he misspoke and meant the first level of this particular scenario, I guess that means you do start in Operation: Javier, and then when Krauser asks Leon to tell him everything he's been through, it switches over to the RE2 scenario.
      yeah RE2 and RE:CVX are just a flashbacks and that fully explain why is Wesker only in flashback in Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
      Spoiler:

Comment

After watching that I am actually alot more excited for this then I was before - it does look alot better then Umbrella Chronicles, I really like being able to play / see krauser again He was my favorite characters in Re4 to play as.
        Last edited by wizard; 11-07-2009, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Christ, that was strange. Watching the opening intro i initially thought they had changed Krauser's voice actor. But then it went back to RE4 Krauser once the game began. Maybe it was nothing, i'm tired.
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Files <3
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yes i'm hyped for the files more than anything else for this game. I hope they will mostly be new stuff and not recycled shit. I remember getting hyped when i heard UC had 109 files only for 90 odd of them to be stuff we have seen before.
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

It seems that Leon will be the narrator for this game and think that if the game started in South America, that would be a nice twist. I guess the CV part he would have to be done by Claire.

Comment

Working...
                X