No announcement yet.

New Images for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, Model Gallery Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Images for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, Model Gallery Confirmed

A new batch of images have surfaced for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.

The image above is one of the images in the gallery and it shows off which seems to be a viewing mode, whereby you can rotate/zoom the camera to view the 3d game models (click on the above image to view in bigger size). The gallery also reveal a never-seen-before monster, which I won't spoil here.

The screenshots also confirmed that there will be 3 save slots and 3 difficulty setting (Easy, Normal, Hard). Personally I won't recommend you to view them since the game release is just a week away, but if you insist you can click on the link below to view the gallery.

GameKyo

*UPDATE*

There's a new preview for The Darkside Chronicles over at the Official Nintendo Magazine.

Official Nintendo Magazine

*END UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-10-2009, 04:45 AM.

Cool, gotta love gallery modes... It's like RE4's bottlecaps / RE5's figurines yay!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

hmm..
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

alot of alfred footage....and we only seen 2 scenes with alexia so far[awakening and battle]. i really hope they give her alot of screen time..at least as much as alfreds

Comment

I expect this game to have some of the same features that UC and hope that the gameplay is better. Just one more week left so I'm going to stay away from this and leave the rest of the game up to my imagination for now.

Comment

I tried babelfish'ing the file but alas don't know what to make of it lol:

Spoiler:
            Last edited by Kei_M; 11-10-2009, 01:33 AM.

Comment

DO WANT THIS GAME NOW

Sheeeeiiiittttt. CODE: Veronica Wesker in viewing mode?
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

PracticalAl: insects like creatures from Operation Javier, they were already shown in some gameplay videos last week
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yay! More Alfred pics! 8D Looks like you get to have a shoot off with him this time instead of just running way from his laser sight like a moron xD

Also: Am I the only one reminded of SH3 when it comes to that carousel? lol

Comment

Hoho that new BOW Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                        Hoho that new BOW Spoiler:

Reminds me of Spoiler:
                        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I hope there's a cut-scene library, too.... But, given that a lot of events seem to take place in-game, we probably won't get one.

Comment

Working...
                          X