Eva Mendes Refuted Reports Of RE Afterlife Appearance, Wesker In Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eva Mendes Refuted Reports Of RE Afterlife Appearance, Wesker In Afterlife

Eva Mendes recently refuted rumor of her appearing as Excella Gionne in Resident Evil: Afterlife. In fact, she seems really detest about the rumor, because when asked about that, she responded with a “God, no! No, no, no! Never!”

Newkerala

Milla Jovovich's twitter talks about Wesker's appearance in the movie. Its a little spoilerish so don't click it if you don't want to get spoil.

Spoiler:

Milla Jovovich's Twitter

Hm, a LOT of inspiration and homage from and to Resident Evil 5 for this movie.

Still dislike the Wentworth for Chris choice.

Comment

Anderson reminds me of an indecisive child trying to play make believe. First he wants to copy this idea...but then something else comes along and he likes it much better so he tries to copy that new idea. Anyone else think this is going to be worse that the last movie? Or is it even possible to get that bad?
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
        Anyone else think this is going to be worse that the last movie? Or is it even possible to get that bad?
        The movies have gotten progressively worse with each installment, so yes, I think the trend will continue.

Comment

to quote Ms. Mendez.

God, no! No, no, no!

Comment

Why by the love of god and everything that is holy, Anderson put his hands on Wesker?

I mean, we got enough butchery from Mr. Takeuchi and his crew, and now this annoying SOB?

What a sad day.
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 11-12-2009, 12:05 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
              Why by the love of god and everything that is holy, Anderson put his hands on Wesker?

I mean, we got enough butchery from Mr. Takeuchi and his crew, and now this annoying SOB?

What a sad day.
              This. So, so this.

Comment

Anyone else thinking they will bring back Valentine as a brainwashed soldier?

Comment

If they don't get Sienna back... i can see that happening.

Ardenson did the same thing for Sonya and Cage in MK2. And it was the worst decission he could've made.

Comment

at least one person has the sense to stay as far away as they can from this movie franchise

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                      Anyone else thinking they will bring back Valentine as a brainwashed soldier?
                      Oh god dude, I think you just hit the mark ..

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                        In fact, she seems really detest about the rumor, because when asked about that, she responded with a “God, no! No, no, no! Never!”
                        This responce comes from the actress who starred in the Spirit.

Even the RE movies were better than the Spirit......
                        sigpic

Comment

Anderson is a terrible filmmaker.

Comment

Even will Wesker and Chris in this movie, I still think it will be horrible.

Comment

Working...
                            X