Capcom's New Deal of the Week: Umbrella Chronicles Shot Blaster Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom's New Deal of the Week: Umbrella Chronicles Shot Blaster Discount

Capcom is putting up Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Shot Blaster as their New Deal of the Week in preparation for us to play The Darkside Chronicles (totally not an excuse to push those stocks out from their warehouse!) which Capcom-unity said, were highly demanded as they have received feedbacks that they are hard to find.

Regardless, the price of the item just got slashed by 20%. Check out Capcom Store below to purchase it:

Capcom-Unity
    Capcom Store
    Last edited by xfactor; 11-13-2009, 06:57 PM.

You mean to tell me it didn't already cost $19.95? That's how much Gamestop has been selling it for.

Comment

wait a min...i thought 19.95$ was the discounted price as this was what listed on the site. i think i'll remove that from the news post
      Last edited by xfactor; 11-13-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

19.95 is the discounted price on the Capcom Store, which means that it was more expensive on the Capcom Store than at Gamestop until now.

Comment

Ok i get it. Capcom Store was selling it more than Gamestop all the while there huh, and the new price serves only to match the discounted price of Gamestop

Comment

I honestly don't know how anyone would consider this to be comfortable.
            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

It's not. Trust me.

Comment

^ Agreed, and I also got mine from gamestop for like 20 bucks months ago.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

so playing with just the Wii remote is better than using this thing or the regular light gun that you can also buy?

Comment

I, personally, prefer just playing with the Wii remote.

The Nyko Perfect Shot is probably the best shell you can find for the Wiimote, but it works best with more traditional lightgun games like the House of the Deads, Ghost Squad, etc.
                    Last edited by Archelon; 11-14-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Worst shit ever invented. I hate this thing. But at least the box it came in was pretty.

Comment

I got this email and was pissed because I bought this during the summer at the higher price. Really only bought it for collection purposes and probably won't use it.

Comment

Working...
                        X