Resident Evil: Afterlife Debut Trailer Schedule In Jan & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
    Not to nit-pick, but the OP's grasp on the English language and grammar always cracks me up "stuffs".
    He's a newsposter and an asset to the site. Going off topic to insult other members/troll isn't really on, is it?

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-18-2009, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      He's a newsposter and an asset to the site. Going off topic to insult other members isn't really on, is it?

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...&postcount=176
      Huh? Wha? What are you talkin' about?

Comment

What I'm talking about is the fact you were let back in off a permanent ban and you said you weren't going to shit up the forums again. What you're doing now is, as you call it, "shitting up the forums again". This is your last and only warning before I start giving out infractions.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
          What I'm talking about is the fact you were let back in off a permanent ban and you said you weren't going to shit up the forums again. What you're doing now is, as you call it, "shitting up the forums again". This is your last and only warning before I start giving out infractions.
          I'm not insulting xfactor. I said the way his sentences parse is amusing to me. Maybe you can let him make up his mind if he was offended, rather than try to troll me. It ain't gonna work, lady. Not no way, not no how.

Comment

Working...
          X