No announcement yet.

BBFC Details Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they at least give Jill her RE1 & 3 costumes for mercs.

Comment

^ That would be pretty cool. I'd also like to see Chris's STARS uniform from Code: Veronica.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        ^ That would be pretty cool. I'd also like to see Chris's STARS uniform from Code: Veronica.
        Absolutely. I love Chris's Code Veronica uniform in REmake. But i hardly doubt about Jill's RE3 outfit.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Lost In Nightmares is what the Chris/Jill scenario is named.
          It is (through the name would fitting to Jill P30 time too)

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I bet they will be the characters of AJ's signature

Playing with Spencer would be epic Mr Chandler

Comment

You're setting yourself up for disappointment.
            Perhaps, but I don't play Mercenaries that often so I don't care too much. It just bothers me a bit that Capcom thinks people actually want to play as the sub-par, new-to-RE5 characters.
            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
              Am I the only one who doesn't give a rat's ass about any of the random BSAA members or RE5 villains showing up in Mercenaries? Seriously, what fun would it be to play as the random cannon fodder dude who gets killed by Uroboros, or the one who is crushed by Ndesu? No! I want classic characters!
              I would take a BSAA member over Irving or Excella any day. But then again...I too would rather have a classic character.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I still think Kirk and Josh would make a fantastic Mercs team.

Everyone wants to play as characters like Claire, Leon, Ada, Barry, whoever...but I think the sooner we realize that the chances of that happening are slim and none, the less disappointment everyone will feel when the shit hits the fan.

Comment

I still think Kirk and Josh would make a fantastic Mercs team.

Everyone wants to play as characters like Claire, Leon, Ada, Barry, whoever...but I think the sooner we realize that the chances of that happening are slim and none, the less disappointment everyone will feel when the shit hits the fan.
                  Not really. I've already heard people bitching about being disappointed in DSC..."missed potential." You would think they would have learned their lesson by now...

It's fucking Capcom. I'm not expecting them to really blow my mind with any of the new dlc.
                  Last edited by Bertha; 11-18-2009, 06:53 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Perhaps, but I don't play Mercenaries that often so I don't care too much. It just bothers me a bit that Capcom thinks people actually want to play as the sub-par, new-to-RE5 characters.
                    Well Capcom got it right for at least one person...I would rather be Kirk or Josh than a sub-par character like Rebecca or a douche-nugget like Leon.

Anyway, Capcom hasn't announced jack shit about new characters so I think mostly everyone is overreacting about nothing right now. The only semi-official thing about "Mercenaries: Reunion" is that the translation indicates that it's a NEW game MODE, which could mean anything right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      Not really. I've already heard people bitching about being disappointed in DSC..."missed potential." You would think they would have learned their lesson by now...

It's fucking Capcom. I'm not expecting them to really blow my mind with any of the new dlc.
                      Check all the threads regarding this announcement. People are already crying for Barry and Rebecca.

Comment

Check all the threads regarding this announcement. People are already crying for Barry and Rebecca.
                        ....and that is different from the past ten years...how? They have been sobbing for more of those two since they disappeared. That's probably never going to change.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Since all the weapons from RE5 are distributed out amongst the playable characters already, how about some more MAPS rather than "new/old/whatever" additional characters? Maps and enemies are where the fun is at with Mercs/Versus, not waxing nostalgic over characters. At least in my book.

Mercenaries Reunion could just be an additional way of playing Mercs/Versus, though the significance of "reunion" is what has everyone knee-deep in speculation.

(Though I can somewhat share the nostalgic "good feeling" of seeing high-def Chris, Jill, Becky, Barry, and Wesker all together again...I'd much rather have some substantial enjoyment from a re-playability angle.)

Comment

Kinda like how I was hoping for the Phillies to win the world series, but eventually realized that the chances were slim to none.

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                            Well Capcom got it right for at least one person...I would rather be Kirk or Josh than a sub-par character like Rebecca or a douche-nugget like Leon.
                            While I do find your opinion of Leon being a "douche-nugget" rather comical, why do you feel this way? Are you simply not a fan of most of the classic characters?

Barry! Where's Barry?!

I'll agree that Barry and Rebecca are far-fetched, but a character like HUNK isn't. Just get some random dude to do the voice; it's not like they have to render anyone's face or anything.

Comment

While I do find your opinion of Leon being a "douche-nugget" rather comical, why do you feel this way? Are you simply not a fan of most of the classic characters?

Barry! Where's Barry?!

I'll agree that Barry and Rebecca are far-fetched, but a character like HUNK isn't. Just get some random dude to do the voice; it's not like they have to render anyone's face or anything.
                              I would LOVE seeing HUNK again...I'd like to see what kind of awesome melee attacks he'd have in store for RE5.

Kinda like how I was hoping for the Phillies to win the world series, but eventually realized that the chances were slim to none.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                                Since all the weapons from RE5 are distributed out amongst the playable characters already, how about some more MAPS rather than "new/old/whatever" additional characters? Maps and enemies are where the fun is at with Mercs/Versus, not waxing nostalgic over characters. At least in my book.
                                I'd have to agree about more maps, but ONLY if they're maps from the classic games. The Spencer estate, the RPD, Birkin's Lab, Raccoon City, Rockfort Island, the Antarctic base... there's too many classic areas to list. Since I doubt the typical "new casual" RE fan gives a damn about what the new maps would be, but rather simply cares about MOAR MAPS!!1!1, this would be a good way to please new and old fans alike.

Comment

Working...
                                X