No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition Screenshots & Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm guessing this means there won't actually be any new Mercs characters. Just re-skins of Chris, Jill, Wesker, and Sheva.

Also, where are you all seeing this guard?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      I'm surprised it's not two days between the releases. XBL Marketplace updates on Tuesdays, PSN store updates on Thursdays.
      No it doesn't?
      Last edited by Stu; 11-19-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post

Also, where are you all seeing this guard?
        sigpic

Comment

That actually looks awesome.

*crosses fingers that it stalks you through the level*

Comment

Thanks.

Looking at the screenshots, I wonder if this means you can switch the shoulder view now like you can in Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid 4?

EDIT:

Random, crazy thought. Was it ever confirmed that the Crimson Head Elder in REmake was George Trevor?

It'd be an interesting twist if this guard turned out to be him.
            Last edited by Archelon; 11-19-2009, 12:35 PM.

Comment

You gotta be fucking kidding me. That guard-monster thing is just a re-skinned Executioner.

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
              No it doesn't?
              I must be misinformed. Thanks for that constructive post, though, as always. I now understand when the Marketplace updates.
              Last edited by Vector; 11-19-2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

I hope we're getting more than one creature in LIN...

BTW, I'm pleased by what I see

Comment

You gotta be fucking kidding me. That guard-monster thing is just a re-skinned Executioner.
                  Same thoughts here. I even can imagine how they came to its design:

Capcom Staff 1: "So, we need a new enemy for the new Chapter, I was thinking in a huge, absolutely creepy B.O.W. that stalks you like Nemesis during the entire escenario".
                  Capcom Staff 2: "Of course, we could give him a huge weapon like the Executioner. The fans like enemies with weapons that are bigger than their entire body."
                  Capcom Staff 3: "Hell yeah!... wait... hey!, why don't we give it a huge big mouth full of teeths instead of a head?"
                  Capcom Staff 1&2: "That's awesome lolz!!!!!11!1"

I'd be extremely sad if for the sudden they say that this enemy is George Trevor... .

Comment

^^^
                    even if it's re-skinned
                    It's better
                    deadly,Better weapon and It looks like that enemy stalks you through the underground waterway

Comment

I must be misinformed. Thanks for that constructive post, though, as always. I now understand when the Marketplace updates.
                      Wednesdays = XBLA day
                      Tuesday/Thursday = Usually Expansion Pack days
                      All days = Any type of content that isn't an XBLA title

Comment

If I got a PS3 by March I'll definetly will pick the Gold Edition... While buying the DLC on my xbox, so I always have more Evil waiting to be played.
                        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 11-19-2009, 02:06 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Yeah, thats what it looks like. Hopefully it will play a bigger part in this, unlike the Executioner who was only encountered once in the main game.

Comment

I love Sheva's Folklore outfit so much. And these renders are GORGEOUS. God, I cannot wait for this.

Comment

As long as the monster behaves differently rather than just dragging the implement along, swinging it, and chokeholding you, it'll be alright. Not so sure about that though.

Comment

ripped all the pics from the site, added wind of madness w/ voices!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                REALDEMO

Comment

Working...
                                X