• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
    Wow ...
    why complaining already & we are still not sure
    Remember that the lost in nightmares scenario was finished before RE5
    about the levels why do they have to announce it..
    of course they will be taken from the scenarios..
    well, at least 80% sure...
    sorry if my english is so bad..
    'Lost in Nightmares' was completed before 5's release?

Didn't know that. Confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      'Lost in Nightmares' was completed before 5's release?

Didn't know that. Confirmed?
      Yes & it was coming with the original RE5 & was taken out when some people found out by hacking the demo

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's the Versus battle stuff rather than this. At least, that's the only thing I've heard of that was found on the disc.

Comment

Lost in Nightmares has that old school vibe to it and really interested to here more about. I'm not getting my hopes up even though this brings back some memories from the first game.

Comment

Yes & it was coming with the original RE5 & was taken out when some people found out by hacking the demo
            Confirmed? Any sources? Don't make any assumptions to mislead if you don't have any proof.

Comment

Lost in Nightmare was never "found/revealed" by hacking any demo data or the final game.

Closest to anything revealed to be "taken out" would be Versus, which was likely pulled out to make sure the game would hit its planned release date and then wrapped up as post-release DLC for anyone who cared.

Comment

Bullshit. That's not true.

Comment

^Really? Awww, that sucks then.

Was it ever confirmed that the story was at least worked on during 5's development?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                    Was it ever confirmed that the story was at least worked on during 5's development?
                    I guess so, Takeuchi said that the DLC was planned before the release of the game.
                    sigpic

Comment

There are always stories/scenarios/concepts being pitched for games that just wont make it into the game for various reasons (doesn't "fit", not enough time/money, not good enough, etc...). But every now and then some of them are still considered good enough for future releases (or in this case; DLC, if the original title is considered a success worthy of future support)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                        Bullshit. That's not true.
                        Sorry.. But I am 100% sure about this
                        When they said that Jill is alive and she's a new boss
                        by that time someone posted the chapters in this game
                        & If i still remember .. It was after the Ndesu Fight which was called in that time "Jeep Ride"
                        I'll try to find it as a proof
                        I still remember Jun saying There will be "playable flashbacks" in the game
                        actually ... he admitted by himself
                        - Capcom wanted to place the new content in the original release, but felt that the game was adequate already, and wanted to get it released soon.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        Lost in Nightmare was never "found/revealed" by hacking any demo data or the final game.

Closest to anything revealed to be "taken out" would be Versus, which was likely pulled out to make sure the game would hit its planned release date and then wrapped up as post-release DLC for anyone who cared.
                        I don't really want to start a fire ..
                        Versus was not taken out .. it was Just locked "It's locked in the PC version too"
                        they asked the producer about the leaked info. He answered that they had changed the game, and not to expect everything that was on the list.Which means they did remove stuff from the game

I swear If I found the proof .. I will not hesitate to show you
                        Last edited by Zero38; 11-23-2009, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X