Visit the Afterlife Set with Milla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit the Afterlife Set with Milla

Milla Jovovich is uploading a series of short videos from the sets of Resident Evil : Afterlife, serving as the obligatory viral advertiser for the movie of sorts. The videos can be seen at her Twitter page at the link below, keep checking back for new updates frequently.

Milla Jovovich Twitter Videos thanks to Iron.

It's awesome that Milla's doing this for the fans. She's so laid back on the set it seems, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves on their downtime in-between filming.

That airplane graveyard is looking mighty fine, too, I must say...

Comment

Milla is awesome i can't wait for the movie

Comment

This movie looks better than i thought it would be
        Thanks Milla : )

Comment

I love Milla's enthusiasm, she really believes she wont make a crappy movie, for a second there I almost believed her

Comment

^ If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple as that. Don't bitch about it though, until you've seen it, otherwise you have no place to talk. I've said it time and time again.

Now, back to the topic...

She is pretty enthusiastic, I like that. She doesn't seem like one of those snobby stars who just thinks they're the cat's meow, she just kinda acts normal.

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
              I love Milla's enthusiasm, she really believes she wont make a crappy movie, for a second there I almost believed her
              The movies might not be great, but alteast they are more akin to the games than the uwe boll movies

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                ^ If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple as that. Don't bitch about it though, until you've seen it, otherwise you have no place to talk. I've said it time and time again.

Now, back to the topic...
                Considering that you're one of maybe 3 people on this site who genuinely likes the movies, you should probably stop getting so riled up in your defense of them...you'll end up with a coronary.

Comment

True enough, but it's like the Alamo. In the end, you're just gonna get boned hardcore, but hey, why not go down fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
                    lmao this post really made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      Considering that you're one of maybe 3 people on this site who genuinely likes the movies, you should probably stop getting so riled up in your defense of them...you'll end up with a coronary.

Well said, But i have seen all 3 RE films and I give them their fair chance, I go into the theater give them my $11 bucks and I say to myself "hey maybe they wont fuck this one up" but they do, they always do.

Comment

Can't really blame Milla for the movies being crappy as she is a good actor and has done some great movies in the past. Anderson is to blame but either way they are both making a shit load of money.

Comment

Working...
                        X