RE3 on US PSN, RE5 Awarded in Playstation Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE3 on US PSN, RE5 Awarded in Playstation Award

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis has been released on the US PSN store. It weights in at 366 mb and cost $5.99.

On another news, Biohazard 5 has been awarded with the "Gold" prize from the Playstation Award in Japan. The award is for title with shipment of 500k to 1million. Other titles which share the award are Yakuza 3 and Dissidia Final Fantasy.

Playstation JP

Merry F**king Christmas!!!

I was gonna photo-shop a pic of the Nemesis wearing a Santa hat but I don't have time right now (someone else do it... PLEASE!)

I'm downloading it now.
    Great early Christmas gift!

Comment

Dino Crisis 2 next week for sure. BARGAIN.

Comment

This sucks that they don't have these games for download on the 360, i guess ill have to fire up the old Gamecube to get my fill of classic RE

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
          This sucks that they don't have these games for download on the 360, i guess ill have to fire up the old Gamecube to get my fill of classic RE
          They were PSN classics and should stay on the Playstation.

Comment

Please bring this shit to Europe........
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
              Maybe you should get a Wii for the full entire RE experience (except RE5) since Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles are on the Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                They were PSN classics and should stay on the Playstation.
                LOGIC FAILURE.

For one, Symphony Of The Night was a PS1 classic (i assume that's what you meant, and not PSN, right?) and that still made it's way to over the 360.

And developers/distributors are about making money, not remaining faithful to a 15 year old format.

There shouldn't be much at all holding Capcom back from releasing these on the 360.

Comment

Ignoring the fanboyism between PS3 and 360, anyone got any advice for hooking up a US PSN account?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                    LOGIC FAILURE.

For one, Symphony Of The Night was a PS1 classic (i assume that's what you meant, and not PSN, right?) and that still made it's way to over the 360.

And developers/distributors are about making money, not remaining faithful to a 15 year old format.

There shouldn't be much at all holding Capcom back from releasing these on the 360.
                    Here comes the C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. Castlevania SoTN had two versions, the PS1 version is considered by many to be incomplete since it lacked some of the features of the other version. It might of been Sega Saturn, I don't remember. The PS1 classic version is the original inferious version, the one on the Xbox360 (and included in the PSP game) are the better ones.

Aside from Resident Evil 5, Microsoft never had any Resident Evil games. So whoever said keep the Playstation Classics on Playstation only was deadon. Plus the fact these are direct ports of their playstation version games. They would have to change a few things around to make them playable on the 360. Because you know, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 use different parts and operating system. Didn't know that? Well do your research next time brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                      Well do your research next time brah.
                      i just lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                        Ignoring the fanboyism between PS3 and 360, anyone got any advice for hooking up a US PSN account?
                        Hmm...I'm not sure. I created a EUR account (< American) by creating a new log in name, than going to the PSN and clicking EUR region, than making up some random name/using alternate email address. I've never tried buying anything from there though. I assume you could still use your same bank account, but I could be wrong.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 12-04-2009, 01:45 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I've never played Resident Evil 3 before.. The lack of likable characters always stopped me from getting it.. (Aside from Nemesis, of course!)
                          -Buuut.. I think I'm finally going to buy it! Can't beat six dollars! ..
                          sigpic

Comment

Im definity buying all 3 RE titles and Dino Crisis on PSN.
                            sigpic
                            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                              Because you know, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 use different parts and operating system. Didn't know that? Well do your research next time brah.
                              So, if they can port PS1 games on PS3 they can as well port them on X360. It would require just as much effort (plus changing icons for gamepad buttons), wouldn't it?

EDIT: Fuck it, forgot that PS3 has a built-in PSX emulator.
                              Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-05-2009, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X