Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Trailer - Direct Feed - 704x400!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Trailer - Direct Feed - 704x400!

Special thanks goes to forum member Umon Daisuke for sending the dvd to me at personal cost to himself. My copy is still in Japan unfortunately, so all credit for this goes to him. Thanks again man! The trailer itself appears to be the same as the original release, rather than the second version which was shown at "X 2005" with alternate camera angles showing more of Chris (as well as having the Resident Evil 5 branding). Of particular note is the sound the creatures chasing him make. They almost sound like a pack of rabid dogs. The quality is astounding here, so get it fast! Its only 19MB! A screenshot from the video is below.

[SIZE="4"]Download[/SIZE]

Another note, Im sure some of you may have noticed how some of the posts with videos have gone off the main page. I haven't forgot about them and when the Resident Evil 1 section launches the downloads section will also be activated. All the videos posted thus far will be available there as well so fear not

Umon, Can you check the discs contents? Someone said it has an HD version on the disc somewhere..ack.

Comment

Ugh, there are 720p versions of both trailers.. just outside of the main DVD content. It's about 55.2MB. I gotta go to work right now, so I'll let my notebook handle the rest.. :p
      Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 09-01-2006, 06:06 AM.

Comment

YEEEEaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh! I dont suppose you could upload the RE5 one to the specified area? XD I PM'ed you with the details.

Should have the HD one up eventually folks, sorry!

Comment

Working...
        X