Resident Evil Official Custom Chopper In Production, Up For Sale Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Official Custom Chopper In Production, Up For Sale Next Year

Capcom, Hollywood Inc and custom motorcycle craftsmen Savage Cycles will have an unholy union in producing a Resident Evil Custom Chopper to commemorate the success of the Resident Evil franchise. The theme of the bike would be a post-apocalyptic zombie murdering machine, which means the bike is armored and fast, with quick access to a number of "weapons" and items and sport subtle Capcom, STARS and Resident Evil logos.

The spikes of the wheel from this beast was reported to have injured Sean from Savage Cycles during production. They are aiming to finish the first bike by January. Hollywood Inc is planning to unveiled it to the public at the Capcom's CES event at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas NV on Jan 8th. The chopper will then embark on a spring 2010 nationwide tour of various events & appearances. Kramez also confirmed that it will be up for purchase directly from Savage Cycles too.

Check out the links for more photos.
    Capcom-Unity
    The Hollywood Inc Twitter
    The Hollywood Inc Official Site
    Last edited by xfactor; 12-05-2009, 10:50 PM.

Heh, would you look at that.
    Holy crap
    I'd be interested in seeing that once it's done.

Comment

bleh. a bond-like car is one thing, but a chopper for a movie based on a video game, is....stoopid.
      Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 12-05-2009, 04:32 PM.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
        bleh. a bond-like car is one thing, but a chopper for a movie based on a video game, is....stoopid.
        I agree. Although, I would have used a different word, "lame."

As soon as I saw the chopper, I immediately thought of the horrible movies. And I know that the chopper is meant to commemorate the success of the Resident Evil franchise overall (not just the movies), but I bet that is where they got the inspiration from, the movies.
        Last edited by RetroRain; 12-06-2009, 12:31 AM.
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

I missed the memo that said choppers were now bikes and not helipcopters

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
            Well, usually Harley Davidson's bikes are called choppers like the ones in Easy Rider and Pulp Fiction.

Zed is dead baby...Zed is dead.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
              yeah, a helicopter makes more sense though, than a motorcycle.
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

yeah i dont get it

Comment

Chopper is just a custom motorcycle. I think Claire was riding one in RE 2. I think it would have been cool if they did one dedicated to her character.

Comment

Hi parker here.I read all the report in detail.Its so much interesting and informative.the general information are so good.I book mark it and mail all of my friends to must check and got information here.so thanks on this nice sharing.

Comment

Working...
                    X