Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition : "Desperate Escape" Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by padamibr View Post
    I would prefer 2 new skin for both Jill and Wesker than play as Josh in Merc, but as he will be in the game, one skin for him is more than enough.
    Jill NEED to have two costumes!
    Why does she "NEED to have two costumes"? Josh was more of a main character in RE5 than she was.

...ouch, that must sting to read.

Comment

Get the hell out of here with that reality check!!

It's quite sad to read the Jill fans almost feel they're OWED anything by Capcom for Jill, when in all honesty she was the only the fifth, maybe sixth or seventh most important character in the game!

Comment

in RE5 but in RE5:Gold edition ... No
        she is now playable in 2 scenarios & deserve at least one
        I am sure they will add stars so the stars team in RE5 get's complete ...

Comment

I'd like it if the costumes were laid out like this:
          Stupid-looking Chris #1
          Stupid-looking Chris #2
          Folklore Sheva
          Business Suit Sheva
          BSAA Josh
          Alternate Josh
          STARS Jill
          C:V/RE4 Wesker
          Last edited by Vector; 12-18-2009, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            Why does she "NEED to have two costumes"? Josh was more of a main character in RE5 than she was.

...ouch, that must sting to read.
            Josh is just a support character that doesnt even need to be in merc... jill in the other hand is one of the main characters in RE games... I know some people here hate her but thats not my problem...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              I'd like it if the costumes were laid out like this:
              Stupid-looking Chris #1
              Stupid-looking Chris #2
              Folklore Sheva
              Business Suit Sheva
              BSAA Josh
              Alternate Josh
              STARS Jill
              C:V/RE4 Wesker
              I think that they will include Chris' BSAA costume from LIN.
              sigpic

Comment

Jill probably will have 2 costumes. Josh wasn't even asked to be in the MERC. There are only 3 remaining characters, maybe there a not costumes at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                  Josh wasn't even asked to be in the MERC.
                  Read the first post.

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  *** Update ***

Siliconera have posted up some translated details from the articles as well.

- Josh is playable in Mercenaries Reunion
                  - Chris has another new Exo-skeleton costume, also playable in Mercs. Reunion
                  - Sheva Office Lady costume, also playable in Mercs Reunion.

*** End Update ***

Comment

He wasn't asked to be in Mercs?

Again, blurring the lines between real and fiction aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                      . Josh wasn't even asked to be in the MERC.
                      I can't believe he just invited himself into MERC's. The nerve of some support characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by padamibr View Post
                        I know some people here hate her but thats not my problem...
                        Ok, why do you guys constantly states (this is about Jill Lover too) that we hate her, that we dislike her etc? I like Jill, she's my favorite RE character since RE1, but that doesn't meant I have to drool over everything that's linked to her, that I have to praise her and think about her as the best character ever.

Jill in RE5 was a plot device, she was there as Chris' catalyst and one of plot points, and that's it. Yet some Jill fans thinks that she deserves more (just because... uhm... nothing?), that the game is all bout her etc.
                        She's no more important character in that game than Josh, Excella or even Irving - just one of supporting characters that helps to push the story forward. What's so hard to understand here?
                        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 12-18-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• full list will be: 2 Chris, 2 Sheva, 2 Jill, 2 Josh
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                            Ok, why do you guys constantly states (this is about Jill Lover too) that we hate her, that we dislike her etc? I like Jill, she's my favorite RE character since RE1, but that doesn't meant I have to drool over everything that's linked to her, that I have to praise her and think about her as the best character ever.
                            Don't bother trying to explain yourself, man. I gave up a very long time ago. Jill fans seem to have selective reading and take any 'negative' comment about Jill as hatred for the character, and in turn, a personal insult towards them. I myself seem to have a reputation as a "Jill hater," and that is simply not true. Jill pre-RE5 was awesome. I loved her, and I was once a big ChrisxJill fan, but beginning with the overreaction of the community with the gravestone scene at the end of that TGS trailer, I slowly began to dislike her as a character. Her usage in RE5 only solidified my new found dislike for her.
                            Last edited by Vector; 12-18-2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                              I can't believe he just invited himself into MERC's. The nerve of some support characters.
                              hahaha amazing post!

Comment

• We need Peter here, they could make sense of all this.

Comment

Working...
                                X