No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition : "Desperate Escape" Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter who thinks "RE5 was an amazing game but it was fucking shit"? haha i don't think so!

Comment

• But the other 3 agree that it was cool.

Anyway, the only thing I'm really looking for is maybe a cameo from a past character. I'd really hate to see them over do it on costumes, like they haven't so far. Other than that, I really don't care.

Comment

• Is it too late to hope for a "Ziggy Stardust Wesker?"

Comment

• I meant people didn't want him to be in the Merc. There were a lot of other names, Josh wasn't in the list. (Leon, Ada, Krauser, etc etc etc).

I like other characters as well, and i stated before that Jill wasn't even a background character in RE5. Her role isn't even good. Her clothe style is ridiculous. I didn't even like her hair. I would've prefered her not to be in RE5 after all. I really dislike Jill in RE5.
          I'm happy i can enjoy more of her in RE5 with these 2 new episodes, i'm not going to lie.
          But that doesn't mean it's her game, or that she's the main character. Jill was a plot device... she barely appears in the game, that's why i said Capcom should've done a Separate ways for her, i thought everyone agreed on that before.

Comment

• No. Surprisingly, everyone didn't agree on more Jill fan service.

Comment

• ^ Huh?!?!!?
              No .. & I am one of them ... who agreed for more Jill
              The first request for RE5 DLC was Jill separate ways
              The RE5 DLC threads were flooding with Jill requests
              Jill Lover : Josh was asked by many .... & actually .. Jill herself made RE5 ...
              Last edited by Zero38; 12-18-2009, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Erm...yeeeeah. Still not quite "everyone" though, is it?

Comment

• Yes not everyone but over the half : )
                  ... Also .. About Jill's story in RE5
                  actually RE5 would just be 2 chapters If Jill didn't make that Ultimate sacrifice ...
                  I don't get it how Jill is nothing in RE5 !?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                    Ok, why do you guys constantly states (this is about Jill Lover too) that we hate her, that we dislike her etc? I like Jill, she's my favorite RE character since RE1, but that doesn't meant I have to drool over everything that's linked to her, that I have to praise her and think about her as the best character ever.

Jill in RE5 was a plot device, she was there as Chris' catalyst and one of plot points, and that's it. Yet some Jill fans thinks that she deserves more (just because... uhm... nothing?), that the game is all bout her etc.
                    She's no more important character in that game than Josh, Excella or even Irving - just one of supporting characters that helps to push the story forward. What's so hard to understand here?
                    Sorry if you don't its just the impression that I get of some guys here.
                    The buddy over there for exemple, what's the problem with me saying that Jill needs two costumes? Isn't that a valid opinion? Don't Jill hole in all RE games cleary support my opinion?
                    And even if it was only he saying that in his opinion Josh had a bigger role in RE5 than Jill I wouldn't mind. But just reading the comment you realized there is more to it than just saying this.
                    I don't come here very much but it's not the first time that only because I'm a Jill fan people say things like "oh, he's a Jill fan, lets throw the truth in his face"... like people that are not Jill fans are somekind of wise guys, onwers of the truth.
                    Sorry for the english errors generaly I correct them but this time is not worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                      actually RE5 would just be 2 chapters If Jill didn't make that Ultimate sacrifice ...
                      And Jill would never have made the Ultimate Sacrifice (?!) or be available for her remaining role in RE5 had Chris not saved her from a crushed trachea early on in the Wesker fight.

Sorry to say it, but other than tackling Wesker out the window, Jill did nothing in that fight. Though that may well change in the updated Wesker fight in "Lost in Nightmares."

Still, an "ultimate sacrifice" as you say would indicate that Jill gave her life to stop Wesker. And she neither died nor prevented Wesker from continuing his evil deeds. So, yeah. Not really an ultimate sacrifice.

Jill's role in RE5 remains a plot device. Though the DLC is offering gratuitous amounts of Jill for her fanbase. But apparently there is still room to bitch and moan about her...

Last edited by Jill's Boob; 12-18-2009, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Ladies and gentleman. the Modquistion would like to remind you that getting a big ass brush and tarring everyone who likes ior dislikes a certain character is not only getting close to the whole 'Don't insult folks' rule, it's also kinda dumb. I mean, it's not as though I think anyone who posted in this threads needs to be introduced to my version of 'The Most Dangerous Game' where I chase you down, in tank, and run over your squishy corpses and laugh and laugh.

No, I only think that about most of you. Hehe. Squsih.

Oh yeah. Meant to be modding. Behave, minions.

Comment

• Looking at all the comments in this thread. . .shows the reason why I stay far away from these kinds of topics. I mean, cant' we all just get past how Jill was used in RE5, and RE5 in general. It's been almost nine months. Jill's usuage in Re5 is what it is, just like RE5 is what it is. Some people like it, some people don't. Pretty much the end of the story. Why do the pro-Jills fans and the anti-Jill fans alwasy gotta end up bickering about it?

It's really kinda sad Jill fandom, out of all the other characters, has degenerated into its current state. But, it's just history repeating itself I suppose. I remember what RE4 did to the communty, and the major, gory, merciless infighting that caused among boards all across the interweb. . .
                          Last edited by valentinesdead?; 12-18-2009, 12:42 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sorry but I find her Role in RE5 bigger than even Sheva ..
                            If she doesn't fight that Doesn't mean her plot is weak
                            If she is not playable that doesn't mean This is not her game
                            This is my opinion & I am loving her just like how I loved her before
                            seriously.. RE5 changed nothing
                            I even prefer her new Look
                            It's just a matter of taste .. That's all

Comment

• Capcom are really brilliant bastards. Here I was thinking about how a year ago was when I started getting hyped up for this game. What did I want for Christmas? More RE5 info! Now here it is a year later and I find myself again looking foward to March...for pretty much the same reason. Granted it won't be as much as I anticipated 5...any game that can get me to preorder 3 months ahead of time nowadays is doing something right.

Ugh, I will be spending so much money in feb/march. There at least 4 games that I plan on getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                I meant people didn't want him to be in the Merc. There were a lot of other names, Josh wasn't in the list. (Leon, Ada, Krauser, etc etc etc).

That thread on Capcom-Unity had a lot of Josh requests. I'm glad they added him, I always thought he should have been there from the start.

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                                It's quite sad to read the Jill fans almost feel they're OWED anything by Capcom for Jill, when in all honesty she was the only the fifth, maybe sixth or seventh most important character in the game!
                                With a lot of the new DLC being Jill focused I think they are within their rights to want more than one new Jill costume.

Also, I don't wish to go into it but Jills antibodies allowing Wesker to develop Uroboros properly not to mention her 'sacrifice' and it leading Chris to go search for her and drive him kind of makes her a huge impact to RE5, just that she didn't need a starring role to do it. Oh yeah she is the one who let Chris know how to defeat Wesker, but Wesker being defeated isn't important, probably.
                                Last edited by Dracarys; 12-18-2009, 08:13 PM.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X