X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have noticed something
    Josh is the one who comes & rescue Jill
    in the second page next to The Jill Render
    It looks like the same place where Sheva & Chris left ... & It seems she's talking to someone.
    I Don't how it will go on ... I hope there is a scene where Jill calls Chris

Comment

• You'll probably see the scene when Chris and Sheva are in the freighter communicating through the device from Jill's perspective.

Comment

• Dam I can't wait for the new DLC, Resident Evil 5 was amazing, and it's about to get better. I am so pleased that we get a chance to play as Jill Valentine, she is such a cool character with a huge fanbase. I hope with the next Resident Evil, Jill is the main character. She has been absent for way too long.

Comment

• Yea & In other installments too, She should be the only playable Character in RE6 Just liek Re3 Last Escape (Stu !! don't quote me)

Comment

• Originally posted by capcom-fan View Post
            I hope with the next Resident Evil, Jill is the main character. She has been absent for way too long.

She was in RE5... you know, the game that was released in March 2009 (several months ago).
            Oh, and she was also in UC, the game released two years ago.
            And she will be in two DLC scenarios that will be released in March 2010.

So no, she hasn't been absent for way too long.

Comment

• 1 Day is a month for her fans ....
              We Love Jill XD
              ,, Anyways... yea... To be fair I guess RE6 will be a reboot or Rebecca is the main Char.

Comment

• reboot or Leon/Ada/The Organisation (I hope for Leon )
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Ada yes but Leon is one of the main characters in Darkside with Clair

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post

She was in RE5... you know, the game that was released in March 2009 (several months ago).
                    Oh, and she was also in UC, the game released two years ago.
                    And she will be in two DLC scenarios that will be released in March 2010.

So no, she hasn't been absent for way too long.

10 years almost since being a starring character in a main series game with a new story.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• That doesn't matter. Why people don't understand that a character should have a reason to be in a game, and not because "hey, she/he is cool so let's put her/him there!".
                      It doesn't matter that she was a main character in a game released 10 years ago, her story was shown in recent games so there's really no reason to give her (or Chris) another story so soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
                        1 Day is a month for her fans ....
                        We Love Jill XD
                        ....and people wonder why others get so fed up with Jill fans and their over exaggerations.

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                        That doesn't matter. Why people don't understand that a character should have a reason to be in a game, and not because "hey, she/he is cool so let's put her/him there!".
                        It doesn't matter that she was a main character in a game released 10 years ago, her story was shown in recent games so there's really no reason to give her (or Chris) another story so soon.
                        Because logical thinking doesn't always prove out for some people. Most people that don't think the series should revolve around a single character agree with you. The games are called Biohazard/Resident Evil, not (insert character name)'s Chronicles. Some people would be happy with Jill being in something, even if the story and gameplay were among the worst ever.

Like Big Stu said...it's so amusing that people feel Jill needs to be in something, and they (the fans) feel like its Capcom's duty to cater to their needs.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Al the Jill freaks now get yours hands up

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                          Why people don't understand that a character should have a reason to be in a game, and not because "hey, she/he is cool so let's put her/him there!".
                          *coughBiohazard4cough*

he games are called Biohazard/Resident Evil, not (insert character name)'s Chronicles.
                          Jill Valentine Chronicles would sound awesome though

Comment

• So the Jill-Iluminados are still back in full strength, even not satisfied with how much Jill has been in the series so far? You guys are crazy sometimes.

Comment

• Jilluminados. I'm stealing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                                Jilluminados. I'm stealing that.
                                Hasta Lluego, Hasta Lluego, Hasta Lluego, Matalo!

Comment

Working...
                                X