Possible Alternative Edition Box Art Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    I don't think is real, saw this exact mock-box art ages ago.
    There's a reason you saw it ages ago probably.

Originally posted by Zero38 View Post
    Sorry but wrong.. In Japan they will only release to Ps3
    No Alternative Edition For Xbox360 in JPN
    As already posted RIGHT BEFORE you.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
      There's a reason you saw it ages ago probably.

As already posted RIGHT BEFORE you.
      I was reading the comments normally .. & quoted him before reading the others....
      I didn't know so I am sorry.. but why are you so mad?

Comment

Mad?

Comment

OMG !!! PLEASE Don't you just forget this ...
          Ok you are not MAD..!

Comment

Jill looks artificial... I'm sure that they could had picked some other image (better), but whatever...
            Makes me wonder how will look the american cover...

Comment

Originally posted by Davi Redfield View Post
              Jill looks artificial...
              There's a reason for this haha

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                I don't think the name "Alternative Edition" is very fitting. Alternative means something else you can try that is different from the other thing. This Alternative Edition isn't really an alternative. It is basically the same game, but with EXTRA stuff. So, "Director's Cut" would be a more suitable name.
                I think I read a quote saying they thought they name "Director's Cut" implied the original release wasn't a full package and they seem to want to keep the image that it is.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

About the whole "Jill looks too polished" thing: Pretty sure that's intended. It's like "Hey guys and gals! Check out Biohazard 5: Alternative Edition, NOW WITH 50% MORE JILL GAMEPLAY!" Seriously, the whole Lost in Nightmares scenario is what they're basing this marketing campaign around (well, moreso than Desperate Escape, obviously), and since Jill is such a well known character, they're gonna pretty her up and make her look super noticeable for that very purpose: To get people to buy the game. DOES it look too bright compared to Chris being all shadowed-out and whatnot? Yes. Does it look weird? Yes. Does this mean that it's a bad picture? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu
                    There's a reason for this haha
                    Hahaha.
                    You know what I mean, Big Stu. Instead Jill is a fictional character created with 3D graphics, this doesn't mean that she need to look artificial.

Comment

Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
                      About the whole "Jill looks too polished" thing: Pretty sure that's intended. It's like "Hey guys and gals! Check out Biohazard 5: Alternative Edition, NOW WITH 50% MORE JILL GAMEPLAY!" Seriously, the whole Lost in Nightmares scenario is what they're basing this marketing campaign around (well, moreso than Desperate Escape, obviously), and since Jill is such a well known character, they're gonna pretty her up and make her look super noticeable for that very purpose: To get people to buy the game. DOES it look too bright compared to Chris being all shadowed-out and whatnot? Yes. Does it look weird? Yes. Does this mean that it's a bad picture? No.
                      THIS.
                      Finally, someone with a reasonable answer. I'm glad of your existance!

Comment

no matter how weird she looks Jill fans will still fap to it
                        sigpic

Comment

About the box art. If you check the Playasia link again you'll see it's been updated.
                          Biohazard 5 Alternative Edition (PlayStation 3 the Best) for PlayStation 3 * In our warehouse. Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returnsNew environments and a diverse assortment of locationsNew enemies bring new challenges: speed and intelligence make adversaries as dangerous singly as they are in groups.An arsenal of weapons at the players command to keep the evil at bay, including knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles and more.Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense in both harsh light and deepest shadowTrue high definition gaming on multiple game platforms, using an advanced version ...

That cover was probably just a temporary one, they stuck up there (it no longer says "Only on Playstation")

I'm wondering why there's no mention of the new 'motion controls'. Could it be that Sony have dropped the idea? Or maybe just plan to add them latter...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            no matter how weird she looks Jill fans will still fap to it
                            Hahahahahaah.

Comment

I'm wondering why there's no mention of the new 'motion controls'. Could it be that Sony have dropped the idea? Or maybe just plan to add them latter...

I sure there will be a mention of it on the back. Maybe if they sell the game in a combination pack with the wand it will say something about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X