X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dracarys
    replied
    Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
    does the 2.00 update remove that stupid ass "copyright prohibited" shit. all that work for nothing that i did, only to realize that i couldn't copy or move the data to an external device, and then BOOM, YLOD later on. this makes starting over on the PS3 version of RE5 an all time low to get everything back.

They patched the ability to copy saves ages ago.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    That's why you should backup your saves regularly.

Leave a comment:

• Branden_Lucero
    replied
    does the 2.00 update remove that stupid ass "copyright prohibited" shit. all that work for nothing that i did, only to realize that i couldn't copy or move the data to an external device, and then BOOM, YLOD later on. this makes starting over on the PS3 version of RE5 an all time low to get everything back.

i find it funny that the Barry figurine looks identical to his presence in the remake.
    Last edited by Carnivol; 01-16-2010, 04:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    I noticed that when you compare trophies with someone on PSN you can no longer see the DLC trophies RE5 had.

A couple of other games that have done this (stopped displaying them) changed the trophies when they did it.

Could anyone with the patch look at the trophy list and see if it has changed at all please?

Original list here:

Leave a comment:

• SamuraiEdge
    replied
    It's not a prank I spoke to a guy on my buddy list who said his Res5 had an update and someone else earlier in this forum mentioned they had contacted someone who had the update. People need to chill we will get it eventually.

Leave a comment:

• DeadArtist
    replied
    Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
    I thought Europeans were progessive. Very progressive even (especially in Western Europe). Austria has been at the forefront of Europe for a while so I'm quite surprised to hear this.
    Progressive is a very big word, that I wouldn't want to use on Austria or Germany - but for complete different reasons. I believe Germany is quite Gay-Friendly, but apparently Austria not so much (also because I actually witnessed a few things and Austria has a few racism issues more then Germany, which I found quite surprising). In Europe I think the Netherlands are quite cool on homosexuality and in Switzerland too.

Well if this video actually was a prank, that would really surprise me a bit, because I wrote in this or in another thread before that I was wondering about the bonus chapters not being added directly in the game, but put somewhere else (different menu) for you to select the chapters. This is kind of exciting.

Leave a comment:

• Hunk_4TH
    replied
    Could be. It sure is akward though this is "Capcom" we're talking about

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    I'll try it out on my Australian version.

I've got to re-install the game though...

EDIT: No 2.00 here
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-15-2010, 08:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    Possible that someone just fired the trigger a little too early.

Leave a comment:

• Hunk_4TH
    replied
    Oh yeah, I thought about that lol What's the point of Capcom released the update then?

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    It's really all a big fuss for something that'll be largely untouchable for another month anyway haha

Leave a comment:

• Hunk_4TH
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
    No it's not you haha, some people were just a bit too quick to jump the gun because they couldn't find any answers themselves that's all.
    I can understand that. I haven't checked to see if it would work on my PS3 yet. Guess we'll find out soon.

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
    Guess I misunderstood
    No it's not you haha, some people were just a bit too quick to jump the gun because they couldn't find any answers themselves that's all.

Leave a comment:

• Hunk_4TH
    replied
    Guess I misunderstood

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
    It was just a prank?
    No. Not at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...