X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be. It sure is akward though this is "Capcom" we're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
      I thought Europeans were progessive. Very progressive even (especially in Western Europe). Austria has been at the forefront of Europe for a while so I'm quite surprised to hear this.
      Progressive is a very big word, that I wouldn't want to use on Austria or Germany - but for complete different reasons. I believe Germany is quite Gay-Friendly, but apparently Austria not so much (also because I actually witnessed a few things and Austria has a few racism issues more then Germany, which I found quite surprising). In Europe I think the Netherlands are quite cool on homosexuality and in Switzerland too.

Well if this video actually was a prank, that would really surprise me a bit, because I wrote in this or in another thread before that I was wondering about the bonus chapters not being added directly in the game, but put somewhere else (different menu) for you to select the chapters. This is kind of exciting.

Comment

It's not a prank I spoke to a guy on my buddy list who said his Res5 had an update and someone else earlier in this forum mentioned they had contacted someone who had the update. People need to chill we will get it eventually.

Comment

I noticed that when you compare trophies with someone on PSN you can no longer see the DLC trophies RE5 had.

A couple of other games that have done this (stopped displaying them) changed the trophies when they did it.

Could anyone with the patch look at the trophy list and see if it has changed at all please?

Original list here:

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

does the 2.00 update remove that stupid ass "copyright prohibited" shit. all that work for nothing that i did, only to realize that i couldn't copy or move the data to an external device, and then BOOM, YLOD later on. this makes starting over on the PS3 version of RE5 an all time low to get everything back.

i find it funny that the Barry figurine looks identical to his presence in the remake.
            Last edited by Carnivol; 01-16-2010, 04:27 AM.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

That's why you should backup your saves regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                does the 2.00 update remove that stupid ass "copyright prohibited" shit. all that work for nothing that i did, only to realize that i couldn't copy or move the data to an external device, and then BOOM, YLOD later on. this makes starting over on the PS3 version of RE5 an all time low to get everything back.

They patched the ability to copy saves ages ago.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                  Yes. There's a video on youtube of the update and it's a prank.
                  Lol well if it's on Youtube it MUST me true!

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiEdge View Post
                    Lol well if it's on Youtube it MUST me true!
                    So it's a prank is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                      So it's a prank is it?
                      Hell no but since when is Youtube a reliable source.

Comment

Is it a reliable source in this instance?

That's all that matters.

Moving on then!

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiEdge View Post
                          Hell no but since when is Youtube a reliable source.
                          If you can tell me how someone could not only put new unreleased costumes but also completely new models into the game (PC modding community hasn't managed to modify characters models to that extent yet), then we can wonder about whether this is prank or not. Untill then, it's confirmed to be true.

Comment

I think this is interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                              If you can tell me how someone could not only put new unreleased costumes but also completely new models into the game (PC modding community hasn't managed to modify characters models to that extent yet), then we can wonder about whether this is prank or not. Untill then, it's confirmed to be true.
                              Read my message again.

Comment

Your message was about that the thing this is a video on YouTube doesn't mean it's a prank.
                                And while yes, a video on youtube doesn't mean that something is real. However, a video showing every new feature, with details, that would be impossible to fake, no matter where it is posted (be it youtube, dailymotion, or even some Korean amatoure blog), is reliable.

The keyword in Big Stu's post wasn't "youtube", it was "a video".
                                Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 01-16-2010, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X