Excella confirmed for Mercenaries Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    ^You kind-of got me there. Josh is a poor leader too, but at least he didn't come off as a whiner.

Dechant was whining to Kirk even before the battle ("the route is blocked, blah, blah, blah"), thus he seemed incompetent.

I see you biting at me for claiming Dechant is a POS, yet not at someone else claiming Excella is a POS. Curious...

Still, my observation that they're all devoid of characterization (or at least on par with Excella) is correct.
    I've already stated that I thought Excella was piece of shit character, far worse than Dechant. I would take him over a supposed child prodigy (5th in the series I think?) that doesn't once show she actually was in bioengineering and instead is so blind she can't see that a man with a history of betrayal wouldn't turn on her the first chance he gets. Right. Queen of the world indeed. Irving was more interesting simply because he at least made me laugh for his utter stupidity.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Keep it in your pants, son.

Now that you mention it, I always wondered how those things didn't come furiously flopping out of that dress...

I want to motorboat myself...

Originally posted by Ray View Post
    I agree. Although I don't have a pair of my own to play with (), I wouldn't want to stare at a screen of it for a whole gameplay session (maybe I'm just not like that). I always liked female characters portrayed realistically (some aspects of Claire in RE, that one girl from Half-Life 2, forgot her name *thinking*) without them being too... Excella-like (you know, tits tits tits ass-every-now-and-then tits tits and more tits). Like somebody else mentioned here, I'd be pleased to see her wear more-covering alternate wear, alá Ada in Assignment Ada.
    The woman you are thinking of is Alyx Vance, and yes...she is the video game female I truly love.
    Last edited by Bertha; 01-20-2010, 06:26 PM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• This thread just got a bit more intriguing.
      Last edited by jagger916; 01-20-2010, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
        I want to motorboat myself...

...sadly, I think we are still pretty much on-topic.
        Last edited by Vector; 01-20-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

The woman you are thinking of is Alyx Vance, and yes...she is the video game female I truly love.
          Yes! I think... yeah! She wasn't overtly or grossly exaggerated, and she seemed real. We need more of her.

Yeah, the RE-verse must have sooo many child-prodigies. I always wondered why Rebecca, such a child prodigy, decided to be a police medic. Huh.

Has there been any actual scans of the magazine yet? Can't wait to see Excella pulling a Majini's ear.

Comment

I've already stated that I thought Excella was piece of shit character, far worse than Dechant. I would take him over a supposed child prodigy (5th in the series I think?) that doesn't once show she actually was in bioengineering and instead is so blind she can't see that a man with a history of betrayal wouldn't turn on her the first chance he gets. Right. Queen of the world indeed. Irving was more interesting simply because he at least made me laugh for his utter stupidity.
            Fair enough, but again, it's all based upon the fan's own personal interpretation of a character. And their chracterization. Which has NOTHING to do with Mercs.

Same with the overt sexuality of the characters.

In Mercs you are blazing through the level, collecting timers and killing enemies as fast as you can. Plus you're looking at the character from a mostly over-the-shoulder perspective.

Does anyone playing Mercs have time to stop and oogle the character they are using, much less see gaping vaginas, or over-sized mammaries?

I certainly don't. All I notice are the weapon load-outs, catch-phrases, and melee moves. And those are split-second actions.

I think people are grasping at anything just to complain about Excella.

Her inclusion is hardly worth all this typing. Especially since no one has seen more than a few still pictures of her in action.

*Fact: I am slightly hypnotized by Battleslut Jill's rump, but even then there's not more than a few seconds to even glance at it during a hectic session of Mercs.
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-20-2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Now that you mentioned at having time to look at certain... things... during Mercs, I just now realized how much I just wanted to explore the area without being splattered down upon with enemies.

Comment

• Fact: I am slightly hypnotized by Battleslut Jill's rump, but even then there's not more than a few seconds to even glance at it during a hectic session of Mercs
                Now you'll have that chance xD. With DESPERATE ESCAPE chapter.
                I don't complain about Excella, you can like her or not. That's simply.
                I just think this Mercs Reunion is getting a little bit confusing with all these character. I wouldn't look through that much honestly.. it's just a mini-game to have fun.
                Last edited by Jill Lover; 01-20-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
                  Well she did have a persona in game, and depending on ones perspective- there was in fact a base for her being there. And if it's as simple as wanting to be Weskers, excuse my french, bitch in the new world, than that's it.
                  Very true. Excella may indeed have been a prodigy (who isn't in this series?), but she was still blinded by her fascination with Wesker. I mean, the guy's a master manipulator, not to mention a super-powered bad-ass, who had pretty much already set his plan in motion. Excella knew Wesker's goal was to eradicate millions, so her only real power play (and a 50/50 one at that) was to try and align herself - using sexuality as an asset - with Wesker. Unfortunately, his plans were contradictory to hers. It wouldn't be the first time in the series that somone trusted him and came up dead. Besides, she may not know the complete truth surrounding Wesker's past. She is supposed to be a younger (in age) character, as most of the child prodigies are.

Ragrdless, she's really just a one-dimensional character to move the story along in RE5. And anything and everything about her really has nothing to do with Mercs.

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                  Now you'll have that chance xD. With DESPERATE ESCAPE chapter.
                  Thanks for pointing that out. Heh heh heh.
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 01-20-2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• I always found stupid that when Wesker said "Your position at TiCell is secured". Why would she care about her position at TriCell if she knew that the 98% of the world was going to be killed the next day. Anyway I readed that Wesker and Excella have been patnahs since 1999 when she was like 18. She might be a genious but when loves takes over you get stupid

Comment

• I'll have to post my bitching on Excella as well by agreeing with about 90%. There is no point in her character being in Mercs. It should have stayed in story. Dead as Wesker intended. There is only one true bad bitch in the world of Resident Evil.. her name is Alexia Ashford.

Comment

• Well, it's only Mercs, so it won't be affecting the storyline. Besides, some people here wouldn't mind playing as Alexia.

Comment

• I'll go wherever Capcom takes me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                            Well, it's only Mercs, so it won't be affecting the storyline. Besides, some people here wouldn't mind playing as Alexia.

I know that much. I never knew Excella was a Mercenary. That's the WTF part.

Alexia will always be number 1.

Comment

• Did her dress get even tighter around her ass?

Comment

• ^^Even more important...Is she pregnant?

Comment

Working...
                                X