Shawn Roberts Talks Wesker in Resident Evil: Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stu View Post
    Oh come on now guys, surely someone who was so angry at getting banned and whined about the place being shit wouldn't want to come back. Would they?!
    It depends on the person. Oh the possibilities on how to get back onto a site when you get banned! It could be the following;

Infiltration as a different persona, only to get caught out by the crappy use of grammar!

Come back and then be bias to others on how the rules should follow, pretending to be hardcore and not to give away your true identity!

Or just to stir shit up with others, alienating to the extreme!

God bless the internet.
    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 02-03-2010, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Sorry, i edited my post to something that WAS P Anderson, i had the wrong guy originally.

Anyway, that's all i'll say on this matter, in the interests of on-topicness and all that jazz.

Comment

Oh come on now guys, surely someone who wanted to be "banned properly" wouldn't come back?! Would they?! haha
        I'm so confused.

I've never been on this site before in my life untill now. Mod's you not going to step in here?? People are taking this way off topic now. They even insulting my grammar. For all you know I could be dyslexic, would you take the piss out of someone in a wheel chair? If you so sure I'm this PAnderson then check my Ip address. Otherwise shut the hell up because your doing my head in.
        Last edited by SamuraiEdge; 02-03-2010, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiEdge View Post
          I cant say noob but the guy can say fuck at me at least 3 times? I'm sorry but last time I checked fuck is a little more harsh than noob. Noob means newbie it's not offensive, it just mean's your new to something.
          noob is to newcomer what nigger is to... Wait a minute... I've yet to hear any noobs refer to themselves as noobs in a rap... does that mean noob's even less acceptable?
          (Besides. The guy didn't say fuck "at you." That'd be "Fuck you!" or something. All I see is someone fucking loving those fucking movies you fucking hate with fucking passion.)

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
          Panderson, why hello there!
          Oh come on now guys, surely someone who wanted to be "banned properly" wouldn't come back?! Would they?! haha

If you so sure I'm this PAnderson then check my Ip address. Otherwise shut the hell up because your doing my head in.
          Let's see... both frequent users of the AOL proxies, GB registration IPs, and first log-ins on IPs within the same range too (before switching to AOL proxies), same type of typos and writing style, same attitude, magical twin on EpicVideoGamers.com who talks about having changed name from PAndersonDIE to SamuraiEdge... I guess I'm fooling around in the dark, I'm sorry... what am I looking for again?

I'm so confused.
          So am I
          Help me solve this mystery...
          Last edited by Carnivol; 02-03-2010, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Let's see... both frequent users of the AOL proxies, Dutch registration IPs (???) and first log-ins on IPs within the same range too (before switching to AOL proxies), same type of typos and writing style, same attitude, magical twin on EpicVideoGamers.com who talks about having changed name from PAndersonDIE to SamuraiEdge... I guess I'm fooling around in the dark, I'm sorry... what am I looking for again?

Comment

[QUOTE=Carnivol;145920]Let's see... both frequent users of the AOL proxies, Dutch registration IPs and first log-ins within the same range, same type of typos and writing style, same attitude, magical twin on EpicVideoGamers.com who talks about having changed name from PAndersonDIE to SamuraiEdge... I guess I'm fooling around in the dark, I'm sorry... what am I looking for again?
              QUOTE]

Im not Dutch lol, I'm from Tottenham in England.

Wow we were both Aol user's, Because only 1 person has Aol.

This is unbelivable isn't it supposed to be innocent untill proven guilty? You guy's have already made up your mind.

SamuraiEdge is one of the most known gun's in the Resident Evil franchise, I was suprised no one had taken the name already.

Thanks for being fair though mod's. Don't you think there is even the slightest chance that your are wrong? This is so harsh I've done nothing wrong...Except for calling someone a noob.

Comment

Remember boys and girls, just because it looks like someone is gonna get banned is no reason to mock them. We'll either ban them or we won't and we don't need threads derailed by this sorta thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  Remember boys and girls, just because it looks like someone is gonna get banned is no reason to mock them. We'll either ban them or we won't and we don't need threads derailed by this sorta thing.
                  Bu... bu...

Okay... I'll finish the job

Thanks for being fair though mod's. Don't you think there is even the slightest chance that your are wrong? This is so harsh I've done nothing wrong...Except for calling someone a noob.
                  This might come as a surprise... but you're banned for double accounting
                  (seems like I forgot to tell you about all the stuff that matched 1:1.)

Comment

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                    The point is, you're new here. By your definition, you're a noob. Therefore having no right to call someone a noob as an insult.
                    I feel alienated all of a sudden. >.>

Comment

Let's drop the "noob" subject. Okay?

Comment

does anyone actually look forward to this movie; I kind of sounds like its going to borrow many elements from RE5, so it may no te that bad, ; I still want to see this movie

Comment

I like the movies. I just think there was a lot of wasted potential.

Comment

Working...
                          X