Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silent Hill Series Producer Collaborate with Resident Evil Series Producer On A Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo, this place has a serious case of 'premature adulation'!

It's exciting news and hopefully they come up with a good new horror game but I'd like to learn a lot more about what they'll be doing, before I go shooting my load...

Spoiler:

Damn, I'm funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
      ^ So? Dead Space 2 will be as horror oriented as RE5 was. The sequel will be focused more on action this time, and if the new Mikami title is an horror themed game it'll not be a competition to it.
      lmao I wasn't talking about the games horror...It was just because someone had mentioned something about EA not wanting their horror game to compete against Mikami and party's game. And yeah, maybe the people behind Dead space 2 will bItCh out like the ppl at Capcom behind RE5's production and make it more action oriented sure, but who knows at this point you know.

This is all just speculation anyway, so it's all good

Comment

oh and good one skunky lmao!

Comment

Well this is an interesting collaboration. Hopefully we get some kind of horror masterpiece, but then they may decide to create some wierd new hybrid game like a zombie/monster sport.

Comment

I hope the game will be horror but I have a feeling it won't. The sound will probably be very different since I highly doubt Akira is going to apply SH's trademark music style to another series.

Comment

It'll be a horror title, Mikami mentioned it in an interview.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                How very down to earth of you!
                Hmm about another 2 miles till I hit the core

Jill's Boob
                Quite possibly the biggest instance of grammar-rape that I've ever seen on the internet.

Either that, or you were so excited that you were typing with your fists.
                It's amazing what two pints can do to you when havent ate much.

What I meant to say and this time my mind is the the correct place was.
                I really excited with the whole idea of Akira Yamaoka and Shinji Mikami working together it's just awsome with hope we should get a real horror game Shinji's brain and Akira's music with hope it should be a horror game we talk about for years.
                Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-04-2010, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Confidence in what can transpire from this collaboration.
                  Hey Resident Hill or Silent Evil? Well I got one of these in my sig.
                  Silent Evil is too non-original.

Comment

The game was said to be an action-horror game for Wii/360/PS3 but that was 1 & 1/2 year ago.

Comment

Mikami is only involved as an advisor, similar to his role on killer7 with Suda51. This new title is still Suda's game, and it's rumoured to be a deep sea based horror game for EA. I think it has also been confirmed that this is what Yamoaka will be working on.

Suda51+Mikami+Yamaoka+EA

Comment

Make Em Say UUUUUHHHHHH!

Comment

Thats good news that the two are working together and really interested to see what they have in store for us.

Comment

Working...
                          X